Haystone villa 1765

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Haystone villa 1765

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Wow, yes still sounds like there is something there.

It may never have gone, remember most hauntings have the apparition seen only a few times a year at most.... maybe you triggered something. Or maybe this is the main area of the house that is active, and now you're concentrating on it ... :shock: .... also building works stirring stuff up.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Roger » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Ok so I've nearly finished the driveway and almost finished the steps down to the new patio that I had to build to get to the new entrance to the basement flat
Which meant that I could now move into the basement flat
It's basic but better than living in a caravan
Actually I bought a mobile home and put it in the garden but my youngest boy decided it was better that he moved into it
Thanks elliot
Anyway we stayed down there last weekend without any noises or movements
So I think whoever they are there not very brave,thankfully
Roger

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:34 am

Lol yes you are brave! Well you've got yourself a humdinger of a solo vigil there!

Will be interesting to see what happens in the long term email, some apportioned only appear once every few years or decade even. What makes the difference to me is the atmosphere, can you feel anything, down there? Ever feel like you're being watched?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Roger » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Before I partitioned off the large front room and put in an adjoining corridor and put the doors on
It wasn't a place I liked to be when it was getting dark
It didn't help that none of the lights worked either
It did raise the hairs on the back of your neck
But now we have just about got some of it habitable it feels completely different
Comfortable
There's still another bit of the house at the back that's completely empty
It was an illegal extension built by the previous owner
I wonder if they moved in there,dark ,damp and cold
Seems to be there preferd type of accommodation
Also because the previous owner built it illegally,the council just gave me permission to turn it into a two bed semi
So this is really turning into a house of good luck
Roger

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:28 am

Sorry just saw this updating post now Roger. Looks to me like your efforts have paid off. In my view, even a really repellent, negative space can be transformed by positive creation and removal of mess, dirt and darkness and will lift it. Sounds like you did this and your hard works is paying off :)

I think degraded beings and spirits are attracted to spaces that are abandoned and messy, they find them good places to hide and hang out, so may move in even if they have no connection to the history of the place - they just move in, much like vagrants. Whether they currently have bodies or not, vagrants do the same and look for these abandoned places.

But renovation, creation and taking back the space will lift it and they move out - especially when brighter souls move in. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Roger » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:11 pm

A little snippet of an update
I was working on the drive way and my sisters husband was helping
I suggested he go and make himself a cup of tea
So he went down to the basement flat got a cup of tea and came back up to the front of the house
The basement flat has it's.entrance door in the rear garden
He asked what I was doing in the house as he had heard a lot of clumping around and banging
I just laughed and told him it's just my tennants............
So they /it's still around
Roger

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:59 am

Ha ha, great Roger! You've still got that activity going on then! Any more clues of who it is or why?
Glad to see you back on forum :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Roger » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Yeah I've just been so busy
Not sure if I mentioned ,when I met my neighbour for the first time he mentioned something about someone getting murdered and the two culprits getting caught
I think he said they used to live in my house,but I don't think the murder was in the house
I will talk to him about it
I have to say it's been really nice down there with sunshine and seaside
There's a beach at wembury pretty much deserted as it's a ten minute walk from the road
The dogs loved it
Roger

Postby Chatelaine » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:39 pm

Sounds like doggie heaven! Interesting (if that the right word) about the murders :shock: wonder if that's where the disturbances stem from?
Chatelaine

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:56 am

Now there's another huge coincidence, as I've just spent the last two hours scouring the internet looking for beaches I can take dogs on when we go camping soon, but we are going to Dorset. It's just I probably only do searches like that or think about it once in a blue moon, and you bring it up and are posting this at the exact same time, between 9 and 10 tonight, as I'm doing that.

Sounds like a lovely place, I'm sure it will wind up being a great investment for you after all the hard work.

That sounds interesting about the drama and murders, yeah ask him and let us know! :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences