Jerry1975's encounters with the paranormal.

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Jerry1975's encounters with the paranormal.

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:01 am

Well, another great story, but have to say first a very sad one for you and your brother so young, can't have been nice at all!
I don't see this as polt phenomena, which is random and confused, stuff flung around and sporadic, suddenly starting then sizzling out a few months later. This to me is a haunting, sounds like she was just still there, never left.

Her death was so fast, possibly she didn't even fully realise or never left the house, just carried on her routine. Or maybe she felt a duty to watch you, as you were under her care.

I think if you still feel watched, maybe she still hangs out, - maybe try communicating with her, just to tell her what happened and it's ok to go, get her to move on.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby jerry1975 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:14 am

Hi.

Yeah i'd agree about the poltergiest activity, the bed moving was very scary but as you said
poltergiest activity is things being flung about.
I also had some very bizzare and scary dreams whilst this was going on.
One was to do with being haunted by a very nasty ghost and it scared me so much.
Thankfully those ended.

Next time i go there i may do a little investigating just to see if anything else happens.

Thanks.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby martin1985 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:18 pm

very interesting Jerry, again sorry that you had to find her like that. It does sound like it could of been her trying to contact you's but moving a bed would be scary, I am sure should wouldn't have wanted to scary people.
martin1985

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Sounds like she, or something, was trying to get your attention to me, maybe trying to communicate.

After all, when you are in bed and relaxed, you are more likely to be "reachable" as in a state of mind that one may perceive more....

Sometimes these experiences are very scary, may seem dark or evil, when it's just a disembodied person, the spirit, trying to reach through and communicate. Don't realise the effect they cause.

Other times the scaring bit is deliberate though!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby jerry1975 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Thanks for all your replies everyone.

I think she maybe wanted us to know she was around and i did'ent think she wanted to scare us but i would not put it past her lol.

I think my brother maybe able to communicate with her which sounds very weird
, he has learning difficulties and i could hear him mumbling in his bedroom one night and he would say something but then he'd use a high pitch voice which sounds remarkably like hers.
I can't really study it as he does not understand and does not do it when anyone is around.
Do you think its possible? i am not sure but it is very wierd.

jerry.
jerry1975

Postby jerry1975 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi Everyone.

Well i chatted to my mother yesterday and i told her that i had joined this forum etc
and told you guys about my grandmother, she said she remembers the the shuffling noises and
then she said" that reminds me, i was in the kitchen and i saw what looked like a shadow in the porch.
It only lasted a couple of seconds but it gave me a fright.
She said it was a dark figure and it went from the bottom of the stairs and into the porch.

Thats all she can tell me about it as she is no expert ( her own words ).

I wonder if this has anything to do with my gran?

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:19 pm

Interesting, it does make you wonder if your brother could sense things that you aren't aware of, or that he doesn't speak about. Sometimes people with disabilities also have various unusual abilities others don't.

Did you or anyone else ever sense or see anything before your grandma passed? If not, I'd say it was her, or something connected to her.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby jerry1975 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Hi.

No, nothing was seen or heard before her passing.
I would love to investigate it further but he does not like to talk about it or goes very quite if asked anything about it and i don't want to upset him.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby jerry1975 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi everyone.

My next experience i shall post in the next few days as busy until then.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Ok Jerry, great, look forward to it :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences