People At The Window

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: People At The Window

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Tasha O wrote:
GhostInTheMachine, I would appreciate it very much if I could send the scan of the photograph to you to edit, I am really not sure how it would turn out if I tried to edit it and reduce the dimensions, please advise how and where to send.

Tasha O

Tasha if you could email it to admin@everythingghost.co.uk then I'll have a go, just let me know in the email if there is anything particular you would like editing out or obscured (you mentioned you are in it, not sure if you want that) and I'll do the adjustments and then add it here in the right size.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Pequisto » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Tasha,

I am very intrigued by this photograph and can't wait to see it. I loved the story (especially the green vase bit) and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Pequisto

Postby Tasha O » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Hi Pequisto,

I have just sent the photograph through for it to be put on the site, will be very interesting to see what others make of it, the photograph was taken during the summer of 1971, pity I never got back the enlargement of the actual window itself, details of the figure at the back were more clear.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Ok Tasha, on a tablet right now so haven't seen or edited it yet, need to take dogs out, then will get in laptop and take a look at it, :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Thanks GhostInTheMachine, hope doggies enjoy their outing.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:19 pm

Here it is :)

I have photoshopped a picture of Tasha out of the foreground, having a person there made it a bit more spooky as there's the unsuspecting person, and there's the window behind.

GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:12 am

Not sure what to make of this, tho it seems odd that the white-faced figure gets less distinct thru each enlargement. I can also see the top half of another figure in darker clothing standing behind and to the side of the front figure. You can see a belt buckle and both arms clearly.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:55 am

Just about any picture will get less distinct with enlargement, seeing the colours, shapes and eventually pixels that make it up, instead of the whole.

I'm not sure either... it's a shame there's not another one of the same window to compare it to, would have been interesting to see if the figure was there or not.

Wonder if that same window is still there, unchanged? Probably unlikely, but if it were the same you could try taking another shot, see if the same thing happens.

It's either ,very good and a spook, or it's a reflection in the glass that coincidently looks like a figure, and our pareidoila turns it into the figure. Really good one though!! It must have been a big surprise when you saw that be hind you in the pic Tasha!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby martin1985 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:47 am

i can see to figures as well, very interesting :shock:
martin1985

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:10 am

Tasha said the orange shape at the top inside the window is a lampshade.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences