People At The Window

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: People At The Window

Postby Tasha O » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi GII-Team,

Thank you for analysing the photograph, upon closely examining it with a magnifying glass, I tend to agree the foliage is giving the impression of facial features, curse that rose bush. Lol

However, please do not feel offended when I ask what you thought of the white figures on the left and right side of the window and also the partial figure in the middle, there was no one in the house and nothing white near the window, which could explain the representation of figures.

A second photograph was taken directly after, regrettably it was taken from further away, although a little fuzzy, when enlarged, and viewed through a magnifying glass, the boundaries of the rose bush on the window can be determined, I will try and post that photograph here for a comparison, or if I may, I would like to e-mail you the photograph, I would value and appreciate your opinion.

Also, may I ask if either of you sensed any emotions of any description when looking at the window ? In the past when some people have looked at the window, they did feel emotions, I myself have, just curious.

On our way back home on Sunday we drove past the village, but it had been a long tiring journey and we did not call in, just wanted to get home, would have been nice to see the village again.

Please accept my apologies for not responding earlier.

Take Care

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:45 pm

I have to say Tasha, that TBH we can always speculate about what it could be, and offer ideas, but it really tales being there to check it out and makes it more than good guesswork. It's very easy to be the sceptic when not present and in receipt of the knowledge you do have about the scene in reality and what it couldn't be. If you know nothing can explain the white figure and you know it's no reflection etc, that's good news enough for me. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Hi GhostInTheMachine,

The white figures in the window cannot be explained rationally by me, no one was in the house at the time the photographs were taken, not even the cat, and he was black, :? therefore over the years myself and my family have explained them as apparitions, we have experienced emotions when looking at the photograph, I could sense them in the room as did my papa, he had the covers pulled off the bed, I am curious to find out if anyone else can sense an emotion when looking at the figures.

Thanks to GII-Team, I can now see what was thought to be facial features, was actually caused by the rose bush, this is evident in the second photograph too, I have blown up the window as a comparison, I did not want to post the whole photograph as unfortunately I am in it too. :sad: :-D

Tasha O
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tasha O

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Well-done, Tasha, you were able to debunk this one, with some help from our friends at G-II Team. Sorry, it wasn't a ghost, but at least you get the idea of what PN work entails !
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby TPintheSWUK » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:35 pm

Definitely has my attention and sounds fascinating, I'm also in the queue to see a picture and so glad you shared this.
TPintheSWUK

Postby Tasha O » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi Spirit Bear, TPintheSWUK,

Yes, with help from GII-Team, the facial features have been debunked, but still no rational explanation for the three white figures, I guess they will always remain a mystery.

TPintheSWUK, the photograph of the figures at the window is on page two of this post, I think, would have been nice to have both photos side by side but I’m a bit dinosauric when it comes to trying to re-size and look for external programs lol.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby TPintheSWUK » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi Tasha, yep found them now thank you. Intriguing indeed, I find the hardest part of solving these occurrences is not being able to return to a place or spend sufficient time over more than one occasion to investigate fully.

Many times I've only had a one hit opportunity and although my feelings and emotions have told me there's something there, I haven't been able to capture anything scientific to prove anything. Sometimes research after the fact can prove a circumstantial case but for me that only proves to myself that something was there.

However as is the way of life and the paranormal, one day you may see something on these forums or in the press that your findings will add to and may lead to a full investigation.
TPintheSWUK

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:18 pm

I can see the explanation for some of it, like Spirit Bear, but I disagree it's all debunked. How can it be when we are not there? As TP rightly said, really the best thing is to have access to the place to take more shots in similar conditions, but you can't and this is a one off. Add to that the other bits of the package of your experience in the place and your personal perceptions of it and the photo, well who can say.... sounds like something was going on to me.
As I said in the last post, from the distance of a forum like this it's so easy to be an armchair sceptic over such things, OR to just believe things, but only you were there and have more facts of what it could or could not be. The rest is speculation. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi TPintheSWUK, GhostInTheMachine,

To many things happened in that room, to my papa mainly, but also myself for there to be nothing paranormal there, sadly I have no access to the property, wish I had, but it just won't happen unfortunately, it might not look to good if I went back and took some photographs of the window, might get chased off, or worse, lol, however last time I visited net curtains were on the window.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Previous

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences