Ever since July...

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Ever since July...

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Welcome back, hope you had a good trip. Don't worry too much about the grammar, we're pretty laid back on here, we're just interested in the stories and what folk have to say, in their own words. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi Westmids44, don't apologise! No one expects anyone to pass spelling or grammar exams here, it's a social site, not somewhere to put a Uni thesis! In any case I for one didn't notice anything about your grammar, but wasn't looking either :smile:

I have now added your audio file and the photo you sent in to the original post on this thread, so anyone can click that link and hear your audio.

To me, it does definitely sound like a woman's voice, sort of whispering or making a Sssshhhh noise. Not sure if anything else could sound like that, which was recorded, but it's certainly spooky in context of your story and the circumstances of you in the house on your own!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:38 am

Interesting audio, tho I'm not sure what I'm hearing. It starts off with what sounds like rain and water gurgling down a drain, then I hear what sounds like a sneeze. When I played over the audio the blue overlay of the frequencies stops about 10 seconds into the recording, but the audio goes on and only at the end does the blue cover the whole sequence. But it's good that you have some concrete evidence here. Are the shoes still doing the right angles stuff?
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Tasha O » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi

I've had a little listen to the audio, not sure either what to make of it, sounded like a screech of some description to me, blue indicator thing stopped with me too until the end of the audio and then shot along, if it were me I would try recording again from time to time to see if anything else is picked up.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:19 pm

WestMids44 did send me another recording, I sent him the link to it, so I'm hoping he will post that too, though this one is at his work.

Yes, I think I would do the same and do more recording in general around the house. I would also lock off those shoes, put them in a locked room, and put a camcorder on it and see what happens, keep recording til something does.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Yes, I would be tempted too, to put the shoes in a locked room and try and record any visual movement, would be interesting to hear the other audio recording too.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:57 pm

I think WestMids44 may be away again, hopefully back soon and will post :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby martin1985 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:04 am

i don't know what to make of the audio i can here what sounds like a swarm of bees a sneeze and rain
martin1985

Postby jerry1975 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Very intresting.
I wonder if the spirit could have travelled with you in your mates van.
Maybe attached itself to an item ( possibly the jigsaw ) then maybe unatched istself
and now is haunting your home.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Tasha O » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Hi

Strange I have interpreted the sound as a screech, and others as a sneeze, but then everyone's perception of things is different.

It may be the spirit is attached to the jigsaw, I think it would also be very interesting to hear the other recoding done in the workplace some time.

Tasha O
Tasha O

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences