Ever since July...

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Ever since July...

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:30 am

Great to see you back Westmids :)
Wow, interesting stuff happening... if you have ruled out all the obvious causes, sounds to me like you have a visitor with you, trying to get your attention at times .. If it were me I'd try to see what I could try to do to communicate and find out more or what else they want to say, even if for curiosity - a voice recorder may help.

Thanks for keeping us updated! :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Fenner76 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:54 pm

That is an interesting story. I've listened to the first sound clip with noise isolating headphones on. Can anyone make out the very feint "Barry" from exactly 3 to 4 seconds in the first soundclip? At exactly 5 seconds, there's a very low "Help me". I heard the whooshing type sound at 8 seconds. Isolating headphones can reveal more detail with this. I'll try and run this through Audacity and try to see if there are any detailed spikes at those points on magnification.
"You can't hunt what doesn't exist Mr Mallory..."
"Well that's just it. We think we have one that does".
Fenner76

Postby WestMids44 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi all. I thought I'd drop in and give you an update. Firstly,I don't think I've ever mentioned in any posts that my name is,indeed,Barry.
Anyway,I haven't posted for a long time simply because everything went quiet and back to normal until recently. On two occasions now I have watched our bedroom door open slowly on its own (the last time witnessed by my fiancee) and it was definitely not caused by wind etc as far as I could see. Last week she was in our bathroom as we were about to turn in for the night and she claims to have heard three loud knocks on the door. Our bedroom is right next to the bathroom yet I heard nothing. Last night was odd too.We were about to got to bed and watching the end of a programme and from somewhere downstairs there were three loud bangs. We looked at each other and as the man of the house it was up to me to go and check if anyone was trying to gain access. Our little cat who's the softest least aggressive tiger was at the bottom of the stairs with her tail fizzed out and was obviously very frightened. I made sure she was ok and fussed her then I went and had a good look inside and out.it was 12.45am,there was nobody about and nothing was amiss.

If anything else happens I'll post again.
WestMids44

Postby Fenner76 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:08 pm

This sounds interesting. There could be a possibility here that someone who knew you, might be trying to get through, or an aware entity might be trying to make itself known for whatever reason? I certainly heard "Barry" and that low "Help Me" in that recording.
Assuming all logical possibilities are ruled out, it sounds like an intriguing situation. Keep us updated!
"You can't hunt what doesn't exist Mr Mallory..."
"Well that's just it. We think we have one that does".
Fenner76

Postby Pequisto » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:19 pm

I don't have a great ear so unfortunately it's inconclusive to me.

I am very curious to know if there have been any further incidents, Barry.

Cheers!
Pequisto

Previous

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences