Recent Experiences,

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Recent Experiences,

Postby kayteebex » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Its the windows on the right. Not behind the roof.
kayteebex

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:25 pm

I think this is the window, curtain half raised, seen through the right hand pane. But so far as I can see this window isn't in both photos (unless some of the 2nd photo isn't showing on the forum)

GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:37 pm

Hi everyone,

Think I too have been looking at the wrong window, have just zoomed in to the one window in both pics and scrutinized it was my trusty magnifying glass, but could see nothing in either pics, but in the first photo of the possible window in question, there appears to be something pinkish behind the closed part of the curtain, not the side raised.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Really odd, I can defo see a half raised curtain in that window. Zoom in and you'll see. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby kayteebex » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Yes, that's the one I mean. With all the scaffolding outside.
I was reassure last night, as I have the date of which the photos were taken, there was no one inside the house because the builder left with the keys for the make-shift door. My dad went to take some pictures and this is what I believe to be a sign of what I believe is in the house.

As said in the previous post, the images aren't shown fully. I always click on the image to enlarge it :)
kayteebex

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:41 pm

Ah, yes, I clicked on it and can see the whole image including that window on the right hand side, and the curtain is definitely down this time. Good one! Look forward to seeing what else you turn up about it, and if you can communicate. Would you mind saying what place it is in, even the town if not the street and number? Understand if you don't want to divulge that.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby martin1985 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:59 pm

ahhh i see what you mean now, was there definitely nobody in that room or house at the time? if nobody was in the a curtain sure cant move like that on its own.
martin1985

Postby Tasha O » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi All,

Right, now I can see what you mean, just clicked on the second image, yes I can definitely see the difference, second picture the curtain is down, never thought to click on the image before, stupid me, very spooky if no one was in the house at the time.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby kayteebex » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Yeah, I don't know why it doesn't show the whole image... Might be too much of a larger image to show the whole thing on one post...

It's Beelsby, in Grimsby. I don't mind :)
kayteebex

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:01 pm

It doesn't show because this window in the forum is limited for width so you have to upload images to Photobucket that are slightly narrower to display them properly. PB used to allow you to choose from a set of different sizes but they stopped for some reason.

Ok will google a bit of history, but I reckon it's probably more about the history of that house or houses near that this is to do with.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences