Recent Experiences,

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Recent Experiences,

Postby kayteebex » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:51 pm

All I have managed to find, is someone who lifts black magic curses (never heard of the bloke though, and there's only like, 33 houses....)

I'll have to take a trip to the library one day to see if they'll have anything there.
kayteebex

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:38 am

Have your family been there was long time? If they have, such as several generations, then I'd think you are more likely to find out from them. Would be interesting to know if anyone else who lived there before you had odd experiences, older family members.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby kayteebex » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:12 am

My farther is from Wales or as near as dammit. And my mother is from Hull. I might ask my next door neighbor, she has been there since her huspand worked there, nearly 50 years. A long time before my mom and dad moved. Maybe that mogjt bring up something? There's a few people, not many who know more i think. Before i was here anyway.

Nothing turned up on recordings, so will try agakn some other time. And also, i was outside just a few moments ago, because the badgers decoded to start screaming. And i saw a yellowish light, go from behind me garage and down the footpath. I could see it in the reflection of a window also. There was no one there as i checked straight away. It wouldn't be a cat either because their eyes wouldn't reflect how I saw them. It was creepy guys!
kayteebex

Postby jerry1975 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi Kate,

Just read your posts, your first post you mention your grandmother, I unfortunately was woken one morning only to see my grandmother dead at the top of the garden.
A few months past and nothing happened but one night i heard shuffling noises on the landing and I knew it was my gran, but most frightening was she moved my bed one night and it was quite violently shook which scared me to death.
This lasted a few weeks then wore off.
I don't think she ment to frighten me but wanted me to know she was there.
Nothing has been reported since.

You seem to be sensitive to these things as I believe I am ai have seen and experienced many things.

Don't let others make you feel silly about what you have experienced, I strongly believe ghosts etc exist and everyone here values and respects everyone's opinions and experiences.

It's the best forum by far as far as I'm concerned because of this.

Keep the experiences coming.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Roger » Sun May 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi Kate
I had amongst other things ,noisy footsteps and a couple of other incidences in an old property
And after I had a talk with it/them/whoever
Things calmed down,I haven't heard much since then
I was quite polite and explained that I did not need any silly noises or happenings of any kind
And I always say hello when I arrive at the property
Roger

Postby kayteebex » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:44 am

Hello,
sorry I haven't been active for a while.

New things have started happening, and it's started to effect my feeling on the house more and more.
Today, it was around 3 o'clock, and I was in the house on my own. I was on the phone, and the back door opened, someone walked in and it shut again. I got of the phone literally as the back door shut - but there was no one there. I looked all around the house - and nothing.. Also, the ceiling of my room, I have noticed 3 new claw mark looking markings. I only noticed them the other day, and it's weird because they've never been there before.

The only electrical appliance that has been actually effected so far, has been my laptop - it used to turn it's self on. Exactly at 10pm on the dot. And now, my Xbox has started turning its self on. I know I have turned it off, because everytime I do, I make sure I can see the orange light on the power cell.

Recently, my whole family has heard footsteps to the rear of the property. Mainly around 11 onwards at night. A couple of nights ago, it was heard on the path literally outside the house - my brother ran inside as he didn't like the sound of it. I got home around half midnight, and I heard the same thing but near the pigsty. It was way too heavy to be an animal. Then, my dad heard next doors front door or their shed door (as it's next to the house) being tried. So I went round to theirs to have a look. No lights and no car in the driveway. I don't know if it's paranormal or what, but it's happened a few times now.

Anyway,
I have tried to communicate, but nothing seems to come through. I may have to invest in a proper recorder instead of just relying on my phone.

I know who one of them is, and i'm fine with her - she's no bother to me. I see her as my guardian angel, she always seems to help me through tough times and be able to get through them. And that's my grandmother.

I have heard voices shouting before, and no one who's living has said anything.
I often do, if I feel like im intruding on them.

In a way, I like it that I can hear them and sometimes see them, makes me think that there is actually life after death, and it calms me almost. But it's when I start getting hurt - that's when I going to defiantly take drastic measures aha.
kayteebex

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:45 am

Hi Kayteebox, good to see your posts again :)
I only saw this now, several of us have been away for a week or two. Really interesting experiences again, and glad you feel good about it and it seems benign. If I were you I would do as you suggest and get an audio recorder and use that, or in some other way try to communicate, see what more you get.

I suppose you have ruled out intruders around the house and area, for the outside stuff? Could you set up a light trigger to detect intruders, or even a cctv?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby kayteebex » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:07 pm

I always try and rule out the obvious. Best way to explain it or not.
I did try on my phone, nothing came through and all I could hear if anything - was my next door neighbors music :lol:.

I have suggested getting some CCTV as a house down the road from me has been - how can I put it, done over? So I didn't know if it was the person coming back to do the same thing to other people because I know the copper piping was taken. But I didn't think it's that. Hopefully, I will be able to get some CCTV set up soon, because it's even creeping my dad out. He's a full blown non believer. Never believed in anything I have said. I think capturing something would prove stuff I have been saying.

With all the stuff going on in my room however, I am going to get a light, and record. To see if it's me turning my xbox on in my sleep or what ahaha :lol:.

Hopefully will be able to update on this soon :-D.
kayteebex

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Over, yeah then that's another reason for the CCTV then. I'm looking forward to you setting it up and you possibly getting some results! - Of whatever kind. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby kayteebex » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:34 am

Haven't gotten anywhere with the CCTV, but there have been some more goings on recently.

I was in bed one night, and I felt a hand on my leg. I thought it was my cover. I took it off because I thought it was that because I had my fan on. But it wasn't, because it kept happening. I could feel the pressure of a hand on my leg. It was weird, because a few moments before, all I could see was a black mass in front of me.

The second thing, I was in the kitchen, and I heard a loud metalic bang. I walked into the sun room, and there was a camp bed that I had recently brought home from a friends house. It was shaking as if it has been moved. So I tried to see if it fell or slipped on the tile flooring and I could not get it to replicate the noise until I lifted it up, and pretty much dropped it.

After all of this, I don't know if it has anything to do with it - but I have hardly been out of the house - so how could it not..... But I have been getting incredibly ill. To the point where I can hardly move some mornings. It's just incredibly strange.

That's all for now, and I will keep updating :).
kayteebex

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences