Recent Experiences,

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Recent Experiences,

Postby kayteebex » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:40 am

Enlarge the images by clicking on them. They wouldn't upload in the full form, so it's a case of clicking on them.

Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. Been pretty busy!
And there's been quite a bit of stuff happening.

1.) I was outside the door of the house at around half past 1 in the morning, and I started hearing footsteps around me due to it being raining, it sounded like it was in puddles. But I thought it could have been an animal, and then I turned my back to where I heard the footsteps. The next thing, I felt my hair move from one side of my neck to the other. It was in a pony tail, so it isn't easy to move and there was no breeze. (Maybe they was trying to scare me into putting my cigarette out ahah).

2.) I have been seeing, for quite a long time - black shooting tennis ball like objects flying around my room, and all sorts of areas around my house. Mostly my room. I had actually taken my hair out of a pony tail, and the next thing I know, the hair bobble that was on the bed next to me - I saw it fly across my room and hit my door. Scared me a little bit, and I think it has something to do with the things I have been seeing. I tried recreating it, by moving how I did with the bobble in the exact same place - but nothing moved. Creepy!

3.) When I am trying to get to sleep, it is a nightmare now. I am sleeping incredibly less than I used to. I normally fall asleep around 4-5 oclock. Due to the face, whenever I get any where close to getting comfy and sleeping, I feel like I am being touched. It's like a tingly feeling, and sometimes it's like a full hand is pressing down onto my spine. I have been feeling a lot of touching on my head, like as I am typing this. It's a bit weird as especially I don't feel safe, happy or comfy before it happens. I start to feel really vulnerable, alone and confined.

It's been a nightmare recently. I am hardly sleeping - seeing things shooting around, and hearing more noises than ever. I even couldn't find my TV remote. I went down stairs to make a drink, and then came back up and it was there. Next to my laptop.

So, I am pretty spooked.....
kayteebex

Postby jerry1975 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Heck, sounds very scary.
It seems to me that something in your house is trying to get your attention ( maybe a cry for help ) or something is very disturbed.

Maybe sounds a bit obvious but I think its a unhappy spirit and for some reason it's trying to show that it is unhappy, maybe something happened in your house.
Would be interesting to try and find out.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:23 pm

I think if I were in your situation I'd get someone in who can competently communicate to it... the thing is who in your area? I'd probably start by ringing the local spiritualist church and asking them if they know of a really good medium who is capable of dealing with things like this (there are many who aren't any good!) and seeing if they can visit, may be able to help you...

Failing that, have a go yourself... ask them what they want. Tell them they are frightening you, and please stop it, - no demand they stop it.

A really good book that I think may help you out is one by Echo Bodine called "Relax, It's only a ghost"

here it is ( you can find it on Amazon)

The other one I would recommend for dealing with this sort of thing is by a British medium called Linda Williamson, who I happen to know is very, very good, called Ghosts and Earthbound Spirits:

This one:

I think both of these books will help you deal with this.

Both of them will tell you how to communicate with it, and how to be emphatic and get them to move on.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby martin1985 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:01 pm

very strange things going on around you, i would try and sort your sleeping issue as it will get worse (not saying you are imagining what's happening to you)

i wonder if the building work that was around the houses in your photo has anything to do with making this entity angry ?

p.s what new photo's have you uploaded cant find anything :?
martin1985

Postby kayteebex » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:17 am

Ghostinthemachine, I am looking into getting someone who would help, or be able to tell me more about what it is.

I might buy those books when I come into some money, they look like a good read!

Martin1985, It has gotten worse - I am getting only around 2-3 hours sleep. Haven't been myself due to it. Lack of sleep is a real pain!

It was from my first post - I think I saw a recent entry that said about not seeing it, so I thought I would explain more into it.

The feeling have gotten worse too. It's not all over any more, it's mainly my head. Some times, it feels like a spider is crawling around on my head or in my hair. But mostly, It's like a numb feeling. When you get pins and needles, the muscle on the effected area seems to just spasm.

Going to sound a little weird, but please - stick with it! ahaha. Last night, I was laying in bed - just about to fall asleep. Bearing in mind it was around half 4, 5 ish in the morning. I got a freezing cold breeze just hit my thighs. I immediately got some goosebumps all over - and I don't know what it was, might have been my minds eye. But I would see a black figure over me. I could move, due to I was seeing if it was something else causing it. Having my hand in the air and all that stuff.

Ever since the touches on the head thought, I have started becoming a bit ill. Like now, I had no prior signs of a cold. And after all of this happened, I not have a cold. Which isn't good at all. For many reasons.

Also, about 5 minutes before posting this - I was outside having a smoke, and I ALWAYS put the light in the hallway on, just so I am not out in complete darkness. This has happened several times now - but I just can't deal with it any more. I have seen the light blacken out, like the shadows onto the porch - and I have turned around, and there has been no one there. Usually it's my mum, but it hasn't been as she was asleep, and has been for a good few hours. The black dots I am seeing are getting increasingly worse - and to the point where I am getting a very bad feeling whenever I see one.

I don't know if this stuff is genuine, or due to my lack of sleep. I WILL be contacting the spiritualist church in my area incredibly soon!

EDIT!!! I have started to notice small but noticeable cuts all over me. I have been nowhere to cut myself especially in the places there they are.
kayteebex

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:56 am

Those developments are not good!

Those books I mentioned, I notice "Relax It's Only A Ghost" is selling on Amazon.co.uk for only 1p with £2.80 postage, if you buy from this link and go for the UK seller ... you must get the UK seller otherwise it will take many weeks to come to you from USA!

Look at the 2nd one down from Awesome books, it's UK:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin ... cho+bodine

There is also a similar deal for the Linda Williamson book, it's 7p with £2.80 delivery, the 1st one down here from Infinity Books

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin ... cho+bodine

The other thing I would strongly recommend you do is go to Holland and Barrett or some other health food store that sells it and get a lot of Vitamin B1 otherwise known as Thiamine. It's about £3 a pot. In my opinion this is vital for keeping mentally healthy, helping with over stimulation and things like nightmares, mental pictures and anxiety etc. I'm not saying this is the cause of what's happening to you, but it may be a spin off for you, ... Just the stress involved making things worse for you. Personally I think these vits may help fortify you so would recommend as I know many people who have been helped by it as well as myself, can't promise it will do the same for you but worth a try. Make sure you specifically get B1, Thiamine.

're: the spiritualist - there are loads of mediocre mediums or those who go on the podiums for whom I don't hold much credit, ... I'm not saying they are frauds or fakes, just saying make sure you get a really competent one who has experience with this sort of stuff to be able to help you, and isn't getting self deluded. You'll have to use diplomacy in speaking to the spiritualist so you don't insult them, but just explain that you really need someone who is used to dealing with this kind of thing and has the ability.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby kayteebex » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:24 pm

I will be getting some money soon, so I'll be buying them as soon as!

More things have been happening.
I was asleep, but got woken up by a sharp stabbing and slightly burning pain. I felt on my back, it stung like a fresh scratch so it was stinging like hell. And i could feel it. Didn't sleep much after that. Not at all.

I was in the house earlier, and I could swear that the front door opened. I heard it close for sure, and heard someone walk up the step. It was a heavy footstep and it's not a very stable step so it creeks and all that. I went to check the door, and checked it. You need to have the handle all the way down. And I was recently outside, so I know I closed it as I slammed it because of the wind.

Just 5 minutes after that, they were very similar to the one that sounded when I heard the door. And I knew that no one came in, so I didn't know what to think. Then I heard one one of the doors open. I heard the latch on the door as it's one of the old cottage style doors with the latches. So I know it wasn't just the wind, and there were no windows open to my knowledge. It's always freezing old upstairs so I don't see the point in having any windows open at all.
kayteebex

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Blimey, kicking off... the faster you get help the better IMO, find out why this has all triggered.

Maybe contact Mia Dolan via her website she may give advice too, someone who would have a go?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby kayteebex » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Yeah, its not getting any better. I have tried to just ignore it, and that just seems to escalate it. Because its not getting the attention that i has been.

I try my best. Like the other day. I was doing some research and making notes. And my pen was mooved. I saw it roll towards me. I was sat on my bed, and i put it far enough from me so it wouldn't roll, but it still did. And I woke up in the morning, and I can't find it at all now.

I think I am deffinatly going to contact her. See of there's anything that can be suggestedor done
kayteebex

Postby kayteebex » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:50 am

I know I haven't been on for a while - but nothing has really been happening out of the normal. Apart from a couple of things. But I want to ask an opinion from you guys. Sorry this might be long, but I like FULLY explaining things. I do apologize :-D .

I was staying at a friends house today. Looking after their dogs as they went on a day trip. I know their house is slightly haunted. I say slightly because the only noises you hear are footsteps. There was a suicide in the house, I don't know any more details than that because whenever I ask, he seems to not like it and when I say this, I mean it's loud enough to shake the house. It's a bang. Almost with a boot. So I don't like to pry. Saves the unrest because he seems pretty at ease there. Whenever a car goes by, you'll hear footsteps go towards the window - so he's still looking after his house to this day. Which is nice. But, I have been there a couple of times and I have seen the dog bed be pretty much thrown off the sofa. Needless to say, I have never seen them get so mad over something. Heckles raised and everything. Someone walk up the stairs [i presume it was him], Multiple black dots moving around. One was so large and shaped, I thought it was a mouse. I haven't told the occupants because it would only worry them as they're heavily into the paranormal too, and anything dark colored they are completely against. If they had of seen it too, they would have told me. I have seen the dogs to mental at nothing, there's the house to me, is always freezing cold [i don't know if it's because it's someone else's house and it's different to my own or what] but it's weird. There have only been a few times I have walked into the house and felt like I just should not be there. Getting a bad migraine as I walked through the hallway and getting a feeling like I am going to throw up. I will get bad goosebumps and the dogs will all of a sudden perk up and stare at me... I don't know if he doesn't like me, or if there's something more to it? I don't really want to communicate just in case it might stir things up for them.

The last one and it should be a short one.....
I was at home a few nights ago, and I was watching something about conspiracy theories and myths. And my phone all of a sudden froze, locked up and it took me a fair amount of time to get it to respond again. By which time, the video was finished, and it was already playing the next. All I know, is the video was about shadow people.......

So, can anyone help?
I still haven't managed to get any money for the books as I am waiting to get paid......

Thanks guys!
kayteebex

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences