The Haunted House Where My Parents Stayed

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: The Haunted House Where My Parents Stayed

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat May 09, 2015 7:40 pm

If you went there and know the general area, maybe you could remember by looking on Google maps, street view?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Sat May 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Hi GhostInTheMachine,

I'm afraid I was never at the property, I was only once ever near the harbour area with my mum, would have been about 7 or 8 years old, if the property had been pointed out to me, I have no recollection, there is one address my mother stayed at in Ayr I can remember, but whither it was the property or not I'm not sure, I was at her bedsit and I think that is the address I remember, however I will type that address in to Google maps to see if it was the bedsit, I think I would remember if I saw the street, it would at least rule that address out.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby jerry1975 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Hi Tasha,

I think that would be a good start, just may jog your memory.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Tasha O » Sat May 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi GhostInTheMachine, Jerry1975,

I have just typed the address in to Google Maps and I am almost positive that was the bedsit my mother stayed in the second time she lived in Ayr, I remember we went down to the esplanade on my visit, it is not all that far away, I will go back in to Google Maps and have a look around at some of the street names near the harbour area to see if anything rings any bells.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby jerry1975 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Hi Tasha,

I guess it will be difficult to research now.

When you say you're book, is it like a log of all your experiences or have you actually written a book about your experiences, I ask as I am thinking of doing something similar about ny own experiences.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Tasha O » Sat May 09, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi jerry1975,

the book I'm referring to is my memories, everything I can remember about my life, from my earliest memory to present day, things I want to remember anyway, I have completed 8 books, all hand written, in the days before I had a laptop, I still have two to write, both are half done, the 10th is on going for now, I have split them in to places I have lived.

I have just had a look around Google Maps again and the name Green Street seems to ring bells, but I cant be positive unless I find reference to the name in my book, think it most likely to be my 1st or second one.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby Tasha O » Sat May 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi

sounds like a good idea documenting all your experiences, would be good for future reference

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby jerry1975 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Thanks Tasha.

I had all my experiences in a huge file but threw it out in a part of my life that was really difficult,
I regret it now but I am thinking of writing a book about my life ( ghosts, what happened to me and my life now).

Wow 10 books, that's great going, all those memories.
I think its great you logged them all.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Tasha O » Sat May 09, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi Jerry1975,

I understand, many years ago I too threw away some literature I had wrote, was not my memories, but a project I was doing, threw it away due to circumstance, regretted it, and can never replace it now.

Yes, 10 books, but it has become a bit of an obsession, takes up a lot of my time, but all my paranormal experiences have been recorded in the books, along with interesting drams and the likes.

I'm still having a look round Ayr to see if any other street names rings any bells, but my best chance would be to look through my books, they are still packed in bin liners under the bed, no idea what pack they will be in, 12 packs, will take time to locate the relevant one, providing I did make reference to the haunted house, I wrote my first two books over twenty years ago now.

With having a look again, I am almost positive it was Taylor Street, just off Green Street.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby jerry1975 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi Tasha,

I wonder if you could use google street view to look at the house or look around the streets you mentioned ( although you may have already), it may jog your memory or you may see something you recognise, it's a long shot I know lol.

Jerry.
jerry1975

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences