The Haunted House Where My Parents Stayed

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: The Haunted House Where My Parents Stayed

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed May 13, 2015 12:04 am

No worries Tasha O, only in your own time and at leisure if you want to, not worth tiring yourself over as this forum is really mostly a hobby and recreational thing for us and you, - has to stay something fun and enjoyable to do. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Wed May 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Hi GhostInTheMachine,

I agree with it being fun, but sometimes when I cant find something it can annoy me, but the other research was in connection with ancestry, was to try and help my daughter out, but later I will have a little look to see if I can find anything out in regards to Taylor Street, but think it might be very difficult now, but willing to give it a go.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby jerry1975 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi Tasha,

It can be annoying at times but sometimes the information is just not there, when all avenues have been exhausted I tell myself, well I gave it my best shot, that's all I can do.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Tasha O » Fri May 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi jerry1975,

maybe you are right, I have gave it a go on line and found nothing, but I did find reference today of the story in my book, but just the briefest of details, probably have wrote more within another story in my second book, but I need time to find the package they are in, don't get the same time now as I used to when I stayed up north, and a lot going on at the moment, but when I get the time and chance I will try and locate the story, I have no where here yet to set my books out properly and are still in sealed bin liners under the bed.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby jerry1975 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Sounds like me Tasha too,
I have things in our spare room that are in sealed bags that haven't seen the light of day for a while.
Every little bit of information leads you a little closer, just take your time.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Tasha O » Fri May 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi jerry1975,

through circumstance I might have to, I had no luck looking on line, but without knowing where to look properly nothing was coming up for the address, I probably will have another try again knowing me, don't like giving up too easily.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Previous

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences