watching from afar

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: watching from afar

Postby Bychance » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:18 am

I did used to like doing it, in fact apart from my son i lived for it but i just do not want to go there again, to that lonely place, it feels like i have nothing to come back for so even though i did live for it, maybe not exclusively it was a part of me and who i was, i do not feel like i want that back again now.
i still listen to the music i always did though.
Thank you for the kindness i am not used to it .
Bychance

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:44 am

Personally, I enjoy doing investigating, but I don't always think it's the best thing for everyone and especially for emotional, physical or mental health in some cases.
For a start, it's a physical and mental drain... staying up through the night at all hours when the body wants to respond to ancient patterns of cellular photo synthesis from long gone genetic ancestry and be awake in the daylight / asleep at night ( this is my own view)
Doesn't do one's health any good. I know I can handle it occasionally, but when I do an all nighter it generally takes me a week or so to fully recover.
2ndly I notice many people get mentally and emotionally stressed, especially according to.their beliefs, fears, or mental stimulation and nervousness. Or just their imagination.
Not everyone is like this, but plenty are.

I think if one feels low or wants to heal from anything, especially trauma and improve one's general constitution, the best plan is to get plenty of sleep, good nutrition and vitamins, exercise .... and keep productive and extroverted. Attention out, extroverted on the world and objects around... not interiorised or introverted into the mind like often happens during a vigil.

Or, just do whatever makes the person feel better, be calm.
Listening to music is a good idea.

PNI isn't always the best for that, depending on the place and nature of the "Ghost" and their story.... and usually there is a story (ghost or no ghost) of trauma and negativity in a place that us supposedly haunted.

Glad you feel there's some kindness here Bychance, Hope you find some more around :smile:
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Bychance » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:56 am

That is interesting, you do an all nighter when you are awake ? how do you do that if you don't mind me asking ?
I do it in dreams and can interact that way,
Bychance

Postby Bychance » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:58 am

Do you mean a cold presence first ? i understand that, they give a warning first, either thought or moving something.
Bychance

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:48 am

Hi By chance, oops sorry, I'm now wondering if we're now chatting in the same thing, my last post was following what Spirit Bear suggested to you about you getting back to doing vigils (ghost investigations), ...when we have done these often they are all night. Your next post after this one below, when you said "I did used to like doing it" I thought was referring to ghost vigils? Maybe not... Maybe you were instead referring to your watching from afar experiences.

Spirit Bear wrote:Bychance, I think going out and doing vigils again sounds like something that would help you greatly. It is something you liked to do, and I think would be very therapeutic.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences