Who is it ?

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Who is it ?

Postby foxiesmumn » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:32 am

For a while now I have been experiencing odd things in my bedroom at night (yes I know the jokes) It started some weeks ago . I felt someone gently stroke my arm . It happened a few times not every night and I talked myself out of thinking it was anything .Then it was stroking my face again gently on my cheeks which was ok and over my mouth which I did'nt like so much and only happened once . All of this went on for a few weeks then this week I was feeling poorly and had a temperature and went to bed feeling cold but I was really hot as is the way with temperatures . I woke in the early hours and my quilt had been folded back and back again very neatly and left me covered with just a blanket and sheet . Two nights ago I was just snuggling down to sleep when the tray next to my bed was given the loudest bang , I jumped up wide awake . Now some things you should know , I sleep alone as I sleep badly due to a health problem and I sleep wearing an eye mask as the slightest light wakes me so I have never witnessed anything odd . I don't feel afraid of what is happening ,I just want to know who it is and if he/she wants something
OK then , over to you where do I go from here ? Any ideas ?
foxiesmumn

Re: Who is it ?

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Very intriguing. Have you ever had this happen before, or has it only just started? Do you think you might have psychic abilities? Have you suffered a bereavement lately of any family member, friend, or pet? It's just possible someone who has passed on is trying to contact you, to let you know they are OK. Whatever it is doesn't sound malevolent or nasty, so don't be too concerned. Keep us updated.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:27 am

Hi foxiesmum,

That's really interesting, what you are experiencing.
It sounds like it's very benign, whoever it is... looking after you like that when you were ill and needed cooling down, for example.
Have you been experiencing this for long, or is it a totally new thing? And have you had lots of other apparently paranormal experiences like this?
If it's a one -off and a totally new thing, in the same house as you have lived in for a long time, ... that's odd. Maybe in this case they are not stuck in or associated with just the building but they are visiting, some family member, friend or someone you know coming in and trying to communicate with you.

Or, if it's associated with the house, usually these things don't just suddenly happen, but there has been a bit of it going on over a longer time.

It sounds to me like someone is trying to communicate with you, or display some affection.
Maybe just start out by saying out loud, you know they are there, and ask it to show itself, or make a knock and see if you can get any other form of communication going. ....
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby foxiesmumn » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:41 am

Thanks for the replies , I don't think who ever it is means me any harm either . I have had odd things happen now and again all through my life like everyone does , you know things disappearing and appearing elsewhere that kind of thing and when my mother died 40 years ago I was sitting on the sofa down stairs and she very clearly called me upstairs . Since then ,I have caught sight of her over my shoulder in the mirror when doing my hair or something at my dressing table . That is all I have had paranormaly until now .This is by far the strangest thing and not something anyone else has had that I know . i don't think it is her though because if it was surly she would tell me ?
foxiesmumn

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:03 am

Hmm, ... well of course we can't know who it was, but maybe you can get some clues.
If I were you I'd call out and ask whoever it is to give you some pointers or clues, even show themselves.
Funny how you said you were ill ,... could it be some concerned individual.
Also, do you know the history of the house and have you been there long?
If you have been there long, could it be you have done some building work that has disturbed something and flushed it up? These are the kind of things that come to mind...

Does sound like someone is trying to get your attention though. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby foxiesmumn » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:50 am

Our house is only 30 years old and we are only the second owners . I have had these strange things happen for about the last couple of months . I don't think I am psychic although I do know when something big is going to happen to our close family , usually not good . but I never know what it is going to be ! A lot of good that is !! I can only tell them all to take care . That does'nt make me psychic though does it. My grand children are going home tomorrow and I won't see them for a while and will miss them awfully .It will be interesting to see if anything happens tonight .
foxiesmumn

Postby Orb Magnet » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Hi foxi, sorry to hear that you've been poorly, I think like me your very intuitive :smile: try calling out to them, take a few photos you never know what you mite catch on camera but their certainly looking after you whoever it is.
The kingdom of God is inside you, And all around you, Not in mansions of wood and stone.Split a piece of wood....And I'm there....lift a stone ....And you will fine me.

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Postby foxiesmumn » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:32 am

As I said my grandchildren went home on Sunday and I wondered if would be visited . Well Someone came and sat on the edge of my bed last night , at the foot , but side of the bed . I think who ever it is feels if I am sad or ill or worried .
foxiesmumn

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:59 am

Gosh, that person definitely wants to get your attention and probably also wants to communicate with you, I reckon, or look over you.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby foxiesmumn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:43 am

I don't think that he/she means me any harm , do you think I am right ? I never feel uncomfortable in my room and my dogs are quite happy to go in there too . I ask if he/she will tell me who it is and I leave a note pad and pen out and draw attention to it at night before I go to sleep.What else can I do to find out who it is . , any ideas ?
foxiesmumn

Next

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences