Sycamore Street

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Sycamore Street

Postby martin1985 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:38 pm

I have moved into a house in Ashington called Sycamore Street, only been here for about a month. On the 3rd night heard a crash sound in the kitchen or maybe bathroom, went to investigate it but couldn't find anything that might have fallen.

One night i came home from work my partner asked me if anyone was in next door (nextdoor is empty by the way!)I didn't see any lights on at all, she said she heard noises coming from next door .Later that night while watching tv i could hear something moving next door as if a table was being moved!

My partner has also heard a thump coming from our bedroom roof, I checked the loft it is so small nobody could fit in it! possible a bird might have landed on the roof but who know! she also says she sometimes hears sounds as if a chain is being rattled in the bed rooms, the sounds come from a distance (i have not heard this myself)

This past week or so has been quiet...
martin1985

Re: Sycamore Street

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Sounds like that place is in need of some serious investigating! Keep us updated, Martin! :o :shock:
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:50 am

gosh that's quite a lot of stuff there.

I know Sycamore Street, have family on that road, but never heard of anything happening there.
All these houses are pretty old and have been well occupied though, so you never know...

Maybe it will calm down once you've been in a while...
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby martin1985 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:44 am

thanks for the replies! yes i will keep you guys updated if anything more happens, so far it has been quiet!!
martin1985

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:07 pm

Now I'm going to have to ask my relations who also live on Sycamore Street, but I'm sure I would have heard by now.

Sycamore isn't far from Chestnut, of course.
Though I think these things will be to do with whatever happened or whoever lived in each house. ....
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby martin1985 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 am

Last night heard another sound in the kitchen , sounded like a bottle retracting back into shape when it has been crushed although it was a louder sound i guess.
martin1985

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:13 pm

Hmm, could it have been a bottle like this? Just pressure and readjusting itself? Any pop bottles in the bin?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby martin1985 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:21 am

i have a pop bottle but has not been opened
martin1985

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:10 pm

I wonder what it is about that area? So many things went on in Chestnut street of course, but now Sycamore street. I wonder what was there before all of these miners houses were put there? Any ideas Ashington folk?
Chatelaine

Postby martin1985 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:44 pm

Nothing has gone on in house lately , from time to time still hear sounds from next door , heard knocking the other night, went out to check and it's definitely empty!
martin1985

Next

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences