Derek In Big Brother 2017

Discuss the phenomena of ESP, Out Of The Body Experiences (OOBs), mind reading & telepathy, talking with the dead & mediumship, spiritual healing. Did it happen to you, & do you believe it?

Derek In Big Brother 2017

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:32 pm

I suppose everyone knows Derek Acorah is currently in the Celebrity Big Brother House.

I NEVER watch that show, can't be bothered watching people do mundane things... get a life, sort of thing. But I am interested if anyone does watch it, and whether they are getting any amusement or interesting bits and pieces about Derek in there.

I heard he says the place is haunted by Jade Goodey and David Guest!!! (Former Celebrity guests in there). Very, very sceptical about that one, must admit! Bit of a joke really. :lol:

Here are a few articles about it:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/02/derek-aco ... t-6825266/

http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/celebrity-big-br ... h-orb-news

And this video, about Derek faking stunts in the house

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/dere ... g-10928819

I just turned on to have a quick look, they all just were woken up and got up out of bed, and Derek looks truly terrible.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Re: Derek In Big Brother 2017

Postby Chatelaine » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:36 am

:lol: I can't bring myself to watch Big Brother, it's not my thing at all, but I reckon it's going to be entertaining with Mr Acorah in it! Degsy is a showman, but you know, I still can't help liking him.

Mind you, there are people out there that swear he is actually an excellent medium! GiTM, when we were staying in the wilds of Skye, didn't that guy at the hotel tell us a story about Derek?
Chatelaine

Postby ThatZealousOne » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Given the questionable quality of anyone who goes on Big Brother nowadays, I'm going to have to say that he's probably just making stuff up. I wouldn't give him the attention he is quite clearly craving. :P That's all it is.
ThatZealousOne

Postby Midnight » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:05 pm

I can safely say, since its inception, I have NEVER watched a single episode or even part of one and I intend to keep it that way. What a load of yanger!
The truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.
Midnight

Postby Scaramouche » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:46 pm

Midnight wrote:I can safely say, since its inception, I have NEVER watched a single episode or even part of one and I intend to keep it that way. What a load of yanger!

Ditto!
I can describe myself in five words. Intelligent, handsome, debonair, witty - NOT!!
Scaramouche

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:42 am

So did Derek entertain the masses in the BB house? Anyone watch the series?
Chatelaine

Return to Mediumship, psychic experiences & abilities, prediction, ESP & telepathy