Was It A UFO I Saw ?

Here you can discuss those fringe topics such as UFOs, Aliens & Abductions, otherworldly beings & entities, cryptozoology & Bigfoot. We'd like to hear evidence for and against, & what you believe.

Re: Was It A UFO I Saw ?

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:26 pm

I think some people are also are wary of reporting in case those men in suits turn up! ;)

Personally I don't mind about that, just might refrain from mentioning it as I try to keep to topics people can take and find real, sometimes you have to wait til they mention an interest.

The MOD files are here and can be downloaded for the periods 1987 to 2009, though I guess they will be around for other years too ... check them out and see if there are any reports for your area

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -in-the-uk

Look.forward to hearing your other story too, when you are ready! :)

There's an interested analysis of these done in the press when they were first released, I notice they say numerous sightings in Scotland:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... Files.html
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:14 pm

Thank you GhostInTheMachine for the links, I have read through some of the UFO reports, and descriptions, some have been very close to where I saw this craft, but not around the same time, I will see if I can get in to reports of the sort of time period this took place in, I am also looking to see if there may be reports in or near my area when I had my second experience in the 90's.

I remember reading about the UFO's in the Bonnybridge area, it seemed to be a hot spot for UFO's.

As soon as I can locate the right book with my notes of my second experience, I will post it on the forum.

Thanks again

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:40 pm

No problem Tasha O :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Chatelaine » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Here's the Strange But True episode which included a piece on Bonnybridge....

Worth watching if you've never seen it before.

Jane ;-)
Chatelaine

Postby Tasha O » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:25 pm

Thank you Chatelaine,

I will take a look at the videos tomorrow, running out of time tonight, I'm sure I will find them very interesting.

Thanks again

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby Tasha O » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi Chatelaine,

I finally got to see the videos this afternoon, very interesting and scary, pleased my encounters, if that was what they were, were not scary, I am still in doubt.

I have found the tile and page number of my next encounter, just need to do some crawling around now under the bed searching for the right folder with the information in it I need, may be some time worse luck as we are going away to Brodie Castle next week for a few days or so, will find and write the encounter once we are back.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:15 am

Sounds great Tasha O! Looking forward to hearing that one.. in your good time though, don't rush yourself! :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Oh Brill, I'd love to hear more of your stories! :ymapplause:

Glad you watched those vids, that one about the spikey ball that attacked that guy in the forest has always scared the life out of me! I love walking through forests, but even today, the story of that poor man always lingers at the back of my mind. :shock:
Chatelaine

Postby Tasha O » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi Chatelaine,

I walk through the forest every day with the dog, all sorts on my mind, big cats, big foot, but now also what happened to that poor man, very scary.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:30 pm

Oh heavens don't get me started on big cats! I never used to worry about things like that when I was a kid, now I do, don't like wild camping any more or walking too far away from civilization :shock:
Chatelaine

PreviousNext

Return to Other Beings Among Us? - Debate UFOs, Aliens, Angels, Demons, & Bigfoot