Was It A UFO I Saw ?

Here you can discuss those fringe topics such as UFOs, Aliens & Abductions, otherworldly beings & entities, cryptozoology & Bigfoot. We'd like to hear evidence for and against, & what you believe.

Re: Was It A UFO I Saw ?

Postby Tasha O » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi Chatelaine,

one was seen near where I stay, I try not to go too far in to the forest, usually to the top of the hill and back, the other day was very scary in thick fog, if it were not for the birds chirping it would have been worse scary, I tend to imagine all sorts unfortunately, now looking out for UFO's too.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Tasha, with our interest on this forum I'm not surprised you'd feel that way, and you are in such a wild location I suppose you might just have such beasts around! Hopefully most of them are very shy of humans though.

Chatelaine wrote: don't like wild camping any more or walking too far away from civilization :shock:

Maybe to do with our particular experience below Ben MacDhui?! ;)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi Chatelaine, GhostInTheMachine,

On our way back home from Brodie, we drove through Aviemore, I noticed an inn there called the Ben MacDui Inn, and thought of you both, once home I checked up on Google maps to see exactly where Ben MacDui was in conjunction to Aviemore, it looks so isolated in the Cairngorms, I tried finding out some information on the Grey Man but found very little, possibly not looking in the right place.

Last Sunday afternoon on Quest, I discovered a program all about the Bonnybridge UFO’s, unfortunately I saw very little of the program, I didn’t know the program was on, (had to bath the dog for our holiday) unfortunately it was a busy day from beginning to end trying to fit things in, what I did see of the program was very interesting, wished I had saw and heard the whole program.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Welcome home Tasha O!

Lol that's funny about the pub in Aviemore. We were near, but about 5 miles outside of Aviemore when we had our experience, a more remote campsite in the foothills.

Not sure if you saw this sorry I can't remember, but the thread where we give our story is here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=37&p=10603&hilit=Ben+MacDhui#p10603

That Bonnybridge show sounds great, wish we had seen it too! I wonder if Quest can be viewed on catch up?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi GhostInTheMachine,

Thanks for the link, I have saw it previously but did not read all the replies, I have actually been looking for your story while away, limited time on line, but could not find, I will have a good read through.

It might be Quest has a demand channel, I will take a look and see later, never get much time through the day to look at things and just grabbing a few moments now to write this reply while I can.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:49 pm

No worries Tasha O, only post when you can :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi GhostInTheMachine,

I had a look on catch up but the programs only went back as far as Tuesday 7th, which is a shame, I would have liked to see the program properly.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Ah...do you know the exact name of the programme? Mark be it's on Yourself tube somewhere. But f it isn't, I reckon it will come around again. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Hi GhostInTheMachine,

Unfortunately I don't know the name of the program, it was a bit hectic that day, with bathing doggie and getting ready to head out to the cinema and also sorting things out for our holiday up north, I did not pay much attention to the title, wished I had, hopefully it will come on again some other time, but I might take a look on youtube for Bonnybridge UFO's just the same, I should recognise some of the footage.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Previous

Return to Other Beings Among Us? - Debate UFOs, Aliens, Angels, Demons, & Bigfoot