The Phoenix Lights 1997

Here you can discuss those fringe topics such as UFOs, Aliens & Abductions, otherworldly beings & entities, cryptozoology & Bigfoot. We'd like to hear evidence for and against, & what you believe.

The Phoenix Lights 1997

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:34 am

This is one of the best mass sightings in 'recent' times and one I am sure most of you will have heard about. You will find so many footage clips and documentaries on Youtube, but here's a good documentary to get the gist of the story:

However, thanks to Secureteam, they posted an episode of the One Show of all things, showing Kurt Russell telling his story of his own experience of the Phoenix Lights. He makes a very interesting observation about forgetting all about the incident. This is something I find intriguing, it's something I have seen happen to others and to myself. Obviously, it would seem so unlikely that someone could experience something extreme and then forget about it. This would then surely lead to the conclusion that it never happened and the person in question was making it up in the first place? Well, no, it seems this is a little trick we have as human beings, having the capacity to bury big things sometimes, how ever way out there they are. Here's Kurt Russell talking about his example of forgetting something very unusual:

GiTM it reminds me of your Brother's story of his UFO sighting in Oxfordshire!
Chatelaine

Return to Other Beings Among Us? - Debate UFOs, Aliens, Angels, Demons, & Bigfoot