Demons as pets, lol

Here you can discuss those fringe topics such as UFOs, Aliens & Abductions, otherworldly beings & entities, cryptozoology & Bigfoot. We'd like to hear evidence for and against, & what you believe.

Demons as pets, lol

Postby Midnight » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:46 pm

I have a friend who fancies himself as a bit of a demonology expert he claims to have a 'pet' demon, well sorry, I think that's a load of rubbish, Fred Batt he ain't :lol: Furthermore, he claims to be able to set said demon on anyone who upsets him, plus he claims to be a 3rd degree witch, though he's never been in a coven, so has never studied under a high priestess or priest and to achieve that level, takes at the very least 6 years of serious study. I have a friend who is a 3rd degree witch and in a coven and she isn't amused by his claims.

So, do you believe demons exist? and if so, is it possible to control one like he claims to do?
Last edited by Midnight on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.
Midnight

Re: Demons as pets, lol

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:50 am

No, I don't believe in demons, or anything else from the weird world of Zak Bagans! This guy making all those claims needs to contact this website: www.getalife.com And in the words of the immortal Bugs Bunny, Esq: "What a maroon!"!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Midnight » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:23 pm

I have to agree with you Tom, I don't believe in demons either, poor chap, think he's fast loosing the plot. His behaviour is becoming more erratic at time goes by.
The truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.
Midnight

Postby MrBirdz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:38 pm

Sadly it seems, The very modern illness of Narcissism has no bounds for some people, The extremes they will go to get attention........
MrBirdz

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:23 pm

I'd like to know what this dorkchop feeds his pet demon! LOL :roll:
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Scaramouche » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Although I have never encounted one, personally I keep an open mind as to whether demons exist or not; but of one thing I am convinced. There is no such thing as a demonology expert.

Anyone who thinks that they are, and who believes they have a pet demon that they can control, is - IMO - sadly disillusioned. Further, if they do have demon on the premises, they are likely going to find (rather suddenly) that - in reality - the relationship is the reverse; i.e. THEY are the pet doing the demons bidding. In short, if a demon was hanging around on a hook on your bedroom door AND allowed you to refer to it as 'Eric', I'd be very surprised if it didn't have an ulterior motive for doing so.

As for being a self-styled 3rd degree witch, it would be most interesting to know how he came to affirm this. Did he find a message in a fortune cookie telling him it was so? Did the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter declare this to him during a phrenology session after someone else had told him he needed to get his head examined?

The mind boggles!
I can describe myself in five words. Intelligent, handsome, debonair, witty - NOT!!
Scaramouche

Postby MrBirdz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:00 am

My Duvet is haunted by Noel Coward......its often seen around the town in a smoking jacket, hardly a demon but surely for pure attention seeking, its better than a demon?
MrBirdz

Postby MrBirdz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:07 am

Surely if its a pet Demon and its catches on? will I be seeing keep your demon on a lead and £500 fine for not cleaning up after your demon, signs?

The demon catcher?.....oh that's been done already (more TV attention seekers)

The Government might be quick on this one and bring in licences and fees for demons?

How about......no demons in this shop unless it's a guide demon?
MrBirdz

Postby MrBirdz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:11 am

I forgot about the 3rd degree witch! I think it was just a typo, it should read....he got the 3rd degree by Which Magazine for being a fake
MrBirdz

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:04 am

MrBirdz wrote:I forgot about the 3rd degree witch! I think it was just a typo, it should read....he got the 3rd degree by Which Magazine for being a fake

He should get the 3rd degree for being a total fruitcake!
Spirit Bear

Next

Return to Other Beings Among Us? - Debate UFOs, Aliens, Angels, Demons, & Bigfoot