Video of orb

This is the place to put your interesting photos either from paranormal investigations you have done, chance photos you took, or discuss the more famous "ghost" photos & give your views. All such photos here please!

Video of orb

Postby Mandybabe » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:11 am

Hi
My daughter was taking a video of my grand daughter. When we looked back at it I thought
I saw an orb could someone have a look please and tell me if I was right.
Regards Mandy. (Hope the video uploaded not very good at these things) https://youtu.be/okRu4oywrB4
Mandybabe

Re: Video of orb

Postby martin1985 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:31 pm

tired to watch it but says video unavailable
martin1985

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Got the same message, says video is private.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:04 am

Hi Mandy,

Yes it's set as private. You'd have to go into the Youtube settings for this video and make it public so e can see it
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Mandybabe » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:13 am

Ok think I've done it now. Please let me know if you can watch video. Regards Mandy.
Mandybabe

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:06 am

Hi Many,

Thanks so much for posting.

I have seen this kind of thing often when we have done investigations in the past using camcorders. I hope I don't disappoint you when I say I think this is dust or possibly an insect flying past the camera. I have got very excited many years ago, until I started making dust myself, hitting a dusty cushion near the camera for example, and it is the same. Or some tiny insects flying past.
The light from the camera reflecting back, or just out of focus as it goes by, makes it look like lights.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Mandybabe » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Oh that's a shame. We thought it might have been seeing that other things have happened. T.V turning it's self of, things falling off the walls. And my grandson who's nearly 4 saying he saw a dog in the hall way.. And bed covers moving.
Regards Mandy
Mandybabe

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:17 pm

I have to agree with GiTM, this is most likely an insect, judging from the speed it flew past the lens. However, the other incidents sound interesting, could you give us some more info about those?
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby martin1985 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:46 am

yeah i agree with the other guys it does look like an insect flying past, interested to hear more about other things that have been happening to you!
martin1985

Postby ThatZealousOne » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:00 am

Yep, looks like a bit of fluff to me rather than an orb. I'm very skeptical of orbs in general because most of the time the people taking those photos all have big shiny metal things on their person and are waving lights around. It's no wonder they get some strange light anomalies. Hehe

Still, would be great to hear more about the goings on in your house.
ThatZealousOne

Next

Return to Ghostly & Eery Photos - share & discuss here