Telly Savalas ghost story

This is the place to put your interesting photos either from paranormal investigations you have done, chance photos you took, or discuss the more famous "ghost" photos & give your views. All such photos here please!

Telly Savalas ghost story

Postby Chatelaine » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:31 pm

Here's a short little cracker of a story, from actor Telly Savalas whom some of you may remember as Kojac.

Chatelaine

Re: Telly Savalas ghost story

Postby ThatZealousOne » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:36 pm

An interesting story certainly. I wonder why this ghost appeared there though. What reason did they have to materialise so and help him out. Very bizarre. Perhaps a roaming spirit who means well and gives lifts?

I think we all need one of those :P
ThatZealousOne

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:32 pm

It's a great story, thanks for posting Jane.
I remember seeing this before, but also Telly is one of the celebs who feature in the Mammoth Book of True Hauntings, by Peter Haining, one of the best collections of true stories I know.

Yes, good point, why do it? But I can see that it could be a way to reassure his wife that he was still existing, if he could predict Telly would go to her, via that number.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 pm

Creepy! If it were me, and I heard that Paul Bearer type voice, I would say: "No thanks", and keep walking! :shock:
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby ThatZealousOne » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:49 am

Bit of a stretch to predict that chain of events. Surely if he wanted to reassure his wife, the spirit would have gone to her directly? Or to a family member.

Now to think of it, I've long had a theory that ghosts move around the world in a very different way than we do. Perhaps this wooded copse was on a lay line or something that the ghost could travel along and simply decided to help for some reason. Would be interesting to know if other hauntings have occurred in the same place.
ThatZealousOne

Return to Ghostly & Eery Photos - share & discuss here