New night for Chat Room

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

New night for Chat Room

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:03 pm

It's become apparent that Friday is not a good night to try and get people in the Chat Room. So, as an experiment, we are moving next week's meeting to Wednesday, the 11th, hoping that will be a better day for people. We will making announcement's every day to encourage people to stop by.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: New night for Chat Room

Postby MrBirdz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Excellent idea SB, I hope a few will pop in and liven things up

cheers
MrBirdz

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:22 pm

Just a reminder that this week's Chat Room meet-up will be on Wednesday the 11th, from 8 or 9 PM UK time. Hope that we get a better turn-out and that mid-week will be a better time for people to drop in.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:56 pm

Once again, the Chat Room meet-up is tomorrow night, the 11th, starting at 8-9 Pm, UK time. Hope the new day will put a boost in the Chat attendance. See you all there tomorrow! :razz:
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Hoping to see a good crowd in the Chat tonight. See you all there in about 5-6 hours time, but if you check in earlier, that's good!
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Ok, I know when it's time to raise the white flag, chuck in the sponge, and tap out. It is obvious that the Chat Room is a dead issue. So, I am no longer going to waste my time flogging a dead horse. I(and a few others)have done everything we could to get people into the Chat Room, with little or no success. So, I will no longer log into the chat, I'm finished, over, done. If nobody else gives a damn, why should I? So, adios, amigos!
Spirit Bear

Postby Pequisto » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:36 pm

I'm sorry for not having been as active as I used to be.

I quit social media a few months ago to help with my anxiety and only recently discovered I have a cardiac arrhythmia which requires an operation soon. I still think about EG often and while I haven't met any of you in-person, I do consider you friends.
Pequisto

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Pequisto wrote:I'm sorry for not having been as active as I used to be.

I quit social media a few months ago to help with my anxiety and only recently discovered I have a cardiac arrhythmia which requires an operation soon. I still think about EG often and while I haven't met any of you in-person, I do consider you friends.

Sorry to hear about your health woes, Ian, hope you make a full recovery. Let me know if you need help with your anxiety issues.
Spirit Bear

Postby ThatZealousOne » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:52 pm

I'm sorry Spirit Bear. However I feel there is more a problem with the site than it is with the chatroom. There aren't many members who post regularly. Again there is also a problem with the chatroom not being on a chat client that everyone can use easily and regularly. I'm on Discord and Skype all the time, and invariably if something isn't on that then I will forget about it.You also wouldn't have to organise a time for everyone to be online, I find that idea is... almost quaint nowadays. With a chatroom group you can just strike up a conversation whenever anyone is online, because you can just keep the chat client running in the background.
ThatZealousOne

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:03 pm

That sounds like a good ide, TZO. I will tell the Admin, see if she is interested.
Spirit Bear

Next

Return to Announcements