Welcome to the Chatroom

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Re: Welcome to the Chatroom

Postby Caz » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:32 am

I just wondered because weekends for me tends to be mainly family stuff, then people tend to have an early night on Sunday for work Monday.

I have popped in a few times other than on a Sunday night but no one is about. Maybe if someone fancies a chat the best thing is to let the forum know they are in the chat room, then others who log on can see there is someone in there without having to go in there and look? If that makes sense?

Caz
The sceptic does not mean him who doubts, but him who investigates or researches, as opposed to him who asserts and thinks that he has found.
Caz

Postby karen » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:29 pm

that seems a good idea Caz.
karen

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:07 pm

The other thing you can do is PM someone if you see someone on the forum (their usernames will appear at the bottom of the index page or on the iPortal page), - or send an email. You can then all go in the chatroom then and there.

I think a weekly meeting is nice, but different members like to chat about different subjects so may prefer a more limited chat - Tom & Vicky (or others) for instance can continue to sound off as much as they want about Karl & co, for example!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Thebogeyman » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:59 pm

GhostInTheMachine wrote: Tom & Vicky (or others) for instance can continue to sound off as much as they want about Karl & co, for example!

thumbnail.aspx.jpeg

he he he ..... I got away with it :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glendower. - I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur. - Why, so can I; or so can any man:
But will they come when you do call for them ?
Thebogeyman

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 pm

LOL, you did! You're all just as bad! :lol:
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:14 am

Tonight,it was me,Ken,Vicki,and our newest member matt77 in the Chat room,and we had a most marvelous 3 hours. One of the things we talked about was changing the day for the Chat Room get-together to another day of the week that might allow more of our members to show up,since it would appear that the weekends are not the best choice. Friday seems to be the best day,so I've asked GitM,the Admin,if she would agree to this,and notify the membership of the change. I will let you know her answer and the time/date of the next Chat room meet-up ASAP. What is the opinion of our members on this,your input is needed here!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 am

No problem with me, if that's the most popular night. The chatroom is there for those who will use it and want a get together, so it's a members' choice. :)

I will send a bulk mail if that is what is requested. If anyone has any objections, just say here please.

Also, there is nothing saying we can't have more chatroom nights if anyone wants to go in there they can make a date with members any time, it's always open.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Announcements