New Night for Chatroom Meetings

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Re: New Night for Chatroom Meetings

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat May 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Don't forget,y'all,that the next Chat Room get together is tomorrow night,Sunday 5/20 starting at around 9 PM GMT. We've beeen getting most of the usual regulars,but what about the rest of you? Don't be shy,we would love to talk to you!
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon May 21, 2012 12:47 am

Well,tonight's session was the best yet,we had a laugh riot! Myself,Ali,Pete,Ken,and Vicki were at the top of our games. What is keeping the rest of you away,you are missing a chance to meet and greet some VG friends from EG! Hope to see more of you next Sunday!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby karen » Mon May 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Sorry I wasn't there last nicht. The next two sundays I will not be able to join in either :oops:

I'm on nights on Sunday and on holiday the following Sunday. I'll see you all when I get back. Must look at my paranormal map too see what ghosts there are in Pembrokeshire...lol
karen

Postby llandaffpete » Thu May 24, 2012 3:41 pm

you will have to let us know what ghosts and ghost stories you got from pembrokeshire
llandaffpete

Postby Caz » Fri May 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi all, really sorry but can't make Sunday nights as rehearse with an opera group, hope you guys have fun x
The sceptic does not mean him who doubts, but him who investigates or researches, as opposed to him who asserts and thinks that he has found.
Caz

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 25, 2012 9:08 pm

No problems,Caz,we will be there every Sunday,if we can,and I'm sure you will be able to get the odd Sunday off,so here's hoping you can make it every so often!
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun May 27, 2012 4:06 pm

This weekly chat room is slowly taking off,but it can be made a lot better,if only a few more of you could make it! Hoping to see a big crew in there tonight 9 PM UK time!
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 am

Sorry Jane and I weren't there tonight, but we are currently up in Northumberland on a trip, and I have my laptop and dongle but Jane's isn't functioning, and weren't in tonight either. Next week should hopefully be back to normal, though I know Jane has a busy weekend at Raglan Castle where she works and re-enactors will be there that she will need to assist....can't see why I can't be there though!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby llandaffpete » Mon May 28, 2012 9:46 am

hi all sorry i missed you all but when i logged on no one was there sad times and my darling wife wanted me to help move some stuff so by the time i was done it was past middnight so did not get the chance to get on but will be there next sunday and young tom all is well mate
llandaffpete

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon May 28, 2012 1:27 pm

It was a slow night in there last night,Pete,just me,Ken,and Vicki,tho we had a good time. Don't get Vicki started off on politics,tho! :D
Spirit Bear

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements