New Night for Chatroom Meetings

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Re: New Night for Chatroom Meetings

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:26 am

Well,a slow night tonight,just me,Ken and Vicki,but what a great time we had,mostly slagging Karl Beattie,David Cameron,Bonnie Prince Charlie,but also hearing about the great time Ken had during his vigil in the Neddry Street vaults,where he caught on a DVR,a not-so-polite invitation from Mr. Boots to GET OUT! Can't wait to read all the juicy details,Ken!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 am

Sounds like you had a great time Tom, hope to make it in there next time. Had Jeff & Pete round last night & Tom Hillard so wasn't really practical to come on chat, but at least we got Jeff an opportunity to post on the forum, as he doesn't usually have internet access.

The Nidry Street vaults experience Ken had sounds interesting, would like to hear what happened but on another thread about the Edinburgh Vaults!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Thebogeyman » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Thanks Alison , will have a report on the event as a seperate thread. Was a very interesting evening / morning and was over the moon to have the opportunity of solo vigils in 3 of the vaults including during a seance conducted in another vault where they asked for things to happen to me in there ( Thanks son , just wait till October and Mary Kings Close my boy )

Have taken plenty of pics and there are a few orbs however there were subtle light sources and constant drips of water seeping in so make of them what you will when I post them. As Tom says once I receive the EVP recording from the team will post it here.

Other than that should see you online next Sunday :)
Glendower. - I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur. - Why, so can I; or so can any man:
But will they come when you do call for them ?
Thebogeyman

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Ok,kiddies,it has been kind of slow these past couple of weeks in the Chat Room,so what say we all make a supreme effort to make it tomorrow night? 9 PM,GMT! Be there or be square!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby karen » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:14 am

I'll be there tonight as back from holidays but I can't stay late as on earlies tomorrow.
karen

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:53 am

I'll be there tonight, for a while anyway. Jane will be out so won't be in there.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Sorry,friends,but I will not be able to make it tonight. Everything on my computer just got deleted,and nothing is working to recover-looks like I might have a burned out hard drive. I'm using an Internet Cafe machine to write this. Enjoy yourselves kiddies,and slag the Karate Kidder and Uncle Fester one time for me!
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Sorry to hear that Tom, - but boy you go through more computers burning out than anyone I know! Maybe you have some electrical anomalies in that apartment, - or maybe the hard drive was just schraded! - sorry Tom, couldn't resist! :lol: :mrgreen:
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Har-har-har-de-har-har,Al! Oh,you are a riot,a regular riot! Go stand in the corner with Pete and Brian,and no dessert for you either!
Spirit Bear

Postby karen » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Will anyone be in the chatroom tonight?
karen

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements