We are now partnered...

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

We are now partnered...

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:22 pm

...with the Northwestern Queens Paranormal Research Consortium,a PN group here in NYC that I have recently joined. I have meet several of the group,and they are much like us,serious and passionate about ghost-hunting,but with a fun,sociable side. I have been named as an unofficial liason between our two groups. If you'd like to see some of their reports and photos go to: Northwestern Queens Paranormal Research Consortium,they have a very interesting site.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: We are now partnered...

Postby Thebogeyman » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Thanks Tom , I intend to do just that when I get the chance.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention
Glendower. - I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur. - Why, so can I; or so can any man:
But will they come when you do call for them ?
Thebogeyman

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:18 am

They are very nice people,Ken,I have been out with them on a couple of social get-togethers. Now if I can only get a Saturday off when they are doing a vigil!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 am

Sounds good Tom :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Kroll1 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:20 pm

That is great - Ggood working relationship is important in the paranormal field where there often is so much rivalry!
The answer is 42........... ALWAYS 42!!
Kroll1

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed May 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Kroll1 wrote:That is great - Ggood working relationship is important in the paranormal field where there often is so much rivalry!

You've got that right,Brian. Except for The Caspian Group,we no longer join up with other PN groups for vigils because we have been burned too many times by teaming with people who were only there for a cheap laugh/thrill,to act silly beggers,and had absolutely no true interest in the PN.
Spirit Bear

Postby Kroll1 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Well if they are only there to amuse themselves, they are not paranormal investigators, then they are clowns and such does not count ;)
Kroll1

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed May 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Kroll1 wrote:Well if they are only there to amuse themselves, they are not paranormal investigators, then they are clowns and such does not count ;)

What makes me sick is the fact that too many of these clowns end up getting their own TV shows! I could see the Karate Kidder and Uncle Fester dressed up with big red noses,fright wigs,and big floppy shoes,two of the biggest clowns ever seen on the small screen!
Spirit Bear

Postby Kroll1 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:16 am

Yup you don't have to be serious to get on TV, you just have to be an idiot, a fraud, or someone who doesn't know what you are doing.
I don't understand why the TV-networks don't take their audience serious, most of the time they think we are stupid and that every viewer in the world cant think two thoughts in a row, and just want a quick fix of meaninglessness! :roll:
Even channels like Discovery and National geographic that started fairly good have been "dumbed down" and most of their shows (no matter the subject) is now entertainment light, just like any other "channel for the masses" :x
These days you have to search the internet to get sober info and serious shows!

(Had to look "Karate Kidder" up, oh my what a character, my point exactely)
Kroll1

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu May 24, 2012 10:37 pm

(Had to look "Karate Kidder" up, oh my what a character, my point exactely)[/quote]

Karate Kidder and Uncle Fester are my pet names for Karl and Stuart. Karl got that because his claims to being a World Karate Champion are nothing but a load of rubbish. Nobody in the Martial Arts world ever heard of the guy he allegedly beat for the title,or the tournament where this happened. Ditto for his claim to be one of only 9 Samurai in the world. The Samurai were outlawed by the Shogunate in 1867,so there are NO Samurai in the world today. Also,the title would never be conferred on a gaijin(foreigner)

As for Stuart,if you are familiar with the old American TV show The Addams Family,you will understand from where he gets the moniker!
Spirit Bear

Next

Return to Announcements