We are now partnered...

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Re: We are now partnered...

Postby Kroll1 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Yes I read about him here:
http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashville ... id=1191557
As I said, he proves my point about what it takes to get in the media!

I do know Uncle Fester, and The Adams Family, I live in Denmark, not a deserted place at the North Pole LOLOLOLOL :P
The answer is 42........... ALWAYS 42!!
Kroll1

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 25, 2012 8:53 pm

This Garland character makes Karl look like a kid who lied when he told his parents that:"yes,I washed behind my ears!"
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Just to let you all know I am no longer a member of NQPRG. Seems they didn't like my frank comments on site about that Montauk Project fellow. Guess they don't want a skeptic who speaks his mind on board. I speak my mind without fear or favor from anybody, and if I have to step on a few toes, so be it.
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:22 am

Sorry to hear you fell out with them Spirit Bear, ... I guess you are referring to your doubts voiced in the thread about the Montauk Project?

When you say they didn't like your comments on site, do you mean this forum? Well I just took a look at your post there and don't see anything about your post that is unreasonable or unfair; blimey I'd guess most members (even the "believers" ) would have their doubts about that one.

As you know, I'm a believer in paranormal phenomena as I've experienced it, but I still doubt many accounts and purported cases until I can know they have been verified, as there are so many errors and other explanations, and also some delusional people and even liars... all this has to be taken into account. Only a fool would blindly accept any phenomena as paranormal without verification and going through some degree of the doubt stage.

Hmm.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:40 pm

No, Al, I meant the NYPRG site. They have a Forums section, but nobody uses it, so they ask us to make our comments directly on the page announcing the relevant event.
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:36 am

I have finally made back onto a NYC PN group after I made a Facebook appeal. I am now part of the website Paranormal in New York, and hope to do some vigils with them. 8-)
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:25 am

Sounds great SB!! Look forward to hearing what you will do with them! :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Announcements