Chat Room Meetups changed to Friday nights...

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Re: Chat Room Meetups changed to Friday nights...

Postby Chatelaine » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:23 am

GiTM has been saying for a good few years she needed to update everything on here, but life gets in the way! Same goes for me and our podcast, working long hours and everything else that comes with being a human being, just doesn't leave you much time to indulge in the best things, like podcasting!
Chatelaine

Postby Fenner76 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Very true. Big apologies from myself for not being active here of late. Had a number of things to deal with (as we all do) but I'm hoping to get more active soon on the boards. To be honest, I still prefer forums to Facebook. I know it's mega popular...but I can't see what the attraction of Facebook is? People need to keep in touch with friends, family etc but the layout of Facebook itself IMHO is pretty boring.
"You can't hunt what doesn't exist Mr Mallory..."
"Well that's just it. We think we have one that does".
Fenner76

Postby ThatZealousOne » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:35 pm

Facebook is crappy, yeah. But still, people love their social networks. Everything seems to be handled using social media nowadays. I'm not sure why, perhaps it's the change of format from discussions about a topic to discussions on people. or something. I don't use it. But I use chatrooms in skype and Discord daily. Discord is fast becoming the new Internet Relay Chat what with how similar it is after all.
ThatZealousOne

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:43 pm

I will most likely be deleting my FB account, as we've just learned some brain-dead judge has ruled that FB can now sell your FB information and postings for anybody to peruse. This was done without anybody's consent.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Fenner76 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:55 pm

True. I've never had a Facebook account and never will. I think with the ruling about information being openly accessed by anyone & everyone, it's wrong and is pretty much the main reason why I won't get involved with it, or any other site such as Twitter, Instagram etc. I just don't see the point?
"You can't hunt what doesn't exist Mr Mallory..."
"Well that's just it. We think we have one that does".
Fenner76

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

Well, once again another poor turnout in the Chat, just me and kaos7. It has started to turn into the Dave & Tom show, we are thinking about going live streaming! Where are the rest of you?
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:20 pm

How's about some of you tuning into the weekly episode of the Dave and Tom Show, aka, the Chat Room tonight? Plenty of space for guests! 8-9 PM, GMT, as always!
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:55 pm

A bit of an up-turn tonight, as Dave and I were joined by new member ThatZealousOne. Some interesting talk about the PN, Edinburgh, and video games, a mixed lot to be sure!
Spirit Bear

Postby Midnight » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:09 pm

Oh dear, never mind Tom, chat rooms don't seem to be that popular at the moment, people too busy or they forget the time, etc. etc. I don't know if it's because I getting on now, but I find it hard to follow with everyone posting at the same time, I just get confused :lol:
The truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.
Midnight

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:12 am

The numbers are starting to go up again, but we still need more people to show up. Tonight it was boy's night in the Chat-me, kaos7, ThatZealousOne, and Scaramouche. Where are all you lovely ladies?
Spirit Bear

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements