Chat Room Meetups changed to Friday nights...

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Re: Chat Room Meetups changed to Friday nights...

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Why don't you bring the Mac Terrors into the Chat tonight,Ken? I'm sure they would have a lot to say-woof,arf,bow-wow,feed me,I wanna go out,who's got the treats? LOL
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby llandaffpete » Sun May 12, 2013 8:39 pm

hi guys soz een away for a while but i now have broadband woohoo so whats been happening guys and gals
llandaffpete

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun May 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Hey there Pete, all's well here, great to see you here again mate. Just been discussing the chatroom and that we'll all be in there on Friday, going to pick a topic to discuss which will be all about haunted places, favourite ones, ones we'd like to go to etc. So, get some to talk about.. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun May 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Thebogeyman wrote:
Just pot luck who turns up on the night I am afraid.

To use one of my favorite movie quotes,Ken: "Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them." :D
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu May 30, 2013 8:04 pm

JUst a reminder,tomorrow's Chat Room Roundtable will deal with the topic of UFO's and Aliens. Should be an interesting chat! Hope to see a lot of you there tomorrow,May 31st 9 PM,GMT!
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:24 am

Now,this was more like it! Had a great session in last night's chat-we had myself,Vicky(BurningTorch),Ken(bogeyman),Karen(Karen),Tracey(Kitty),and Karl(Prizm). The highlight was Karl showing off his amazing technical skills lighting up magnificent buildings like Margam Abbey,the photos were unbelievable! We also had a good time discussing books and films,and MH was hardly mentioned! Let's see if we can continue this trend next week!
Spirit Bear

Postby Kitty » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:59 am

It was great fun wasn't it ? :) Karl (Prizm's) photos were gorgeous.
Kitty

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:13 am

Good to see you guys were busy and had fun on Friday! We were away in West Wales seeing lots of castles, including haunted ones, but hopefully will be there next Friday :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Chatelaine wrote:It would be good to have a catch up and find out what everyone's plans are for the Autumn and Halloween!

I know what mine are: retirement in just over a month,telling the TA,the union and the clinic to one and all kiss my rear end as I'm walking out the door. Next on the agenda-seeing you and Ali for Halloween week,then up to Edinburgh 2 weeks after that with a tour of Greyfriars Cemetary, Covenanter's Prison and a solo vigil in the MacKenzie Vault,if they will allow it.
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:24 am

What a fantastic turnout for tonight’s Chat Room meeting! Myself,GiTM,Chatelaine,Burning Torch,Karen,Bogeyman,and one of our newest members Babbage69! Hi Pat,and welcome to the Chat! A marvelous time,talking about UFO’s,ghosts,and plans for potential upcoming investigations! Got any ideas of your own on that last? Let us know about them,either on the Chat or on the Forums-we are always looking for new sites to investigate!
Spirit Bear

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements