Everything Ghost and Ghost Pod 2013

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Everything Ghost and Ghost Pod 2013

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:53 pm

The end of 2012 boded well for our sister sites. We are getting more new members who are taking a very active interest in the Forums,posting away like mad. Great,keep it up! And the Ghost Pod shows,there are not enough words to describe how those have taken off like gangbusters! More and more people are not only listening in,they are sending us more and more stories,and better yet,we are getting many new voices to read them,adding a spice of variety. Word is getting around fast just how good those shows are.

As to investigations,who can say what will happen in 2013? Several of our new EG members are experianced PNI's,so we should never want for manpower on any vigil. Our vigil slate will kick off next month when I return to Old Blighty,and tho I have no ideas what GitM and Chatelaine have planned, I know wherever we go,it will be fab!

One area that defo needs improvement is the attendance at our weekly Friday Night Chat Room sessions. You are missing a chance to say hello and interact with a lot of friendly people. A suggestion by one of our members may lead to another night of the week being used as a "roundtable",to discuss various topics,both para-normal and non.

Keep doing your parts,my friends. Tell everybody you know and who you think would be interested in our little sites to drop by and look us over. Keep posting,think up new topics that you think would be of interest to the members. Especially valuable would be suggestions for locales we could investigate. If you find such a site,please make inquiries as to the possibilities of a vigil there.

2013 is the year we really take off,and we hope you are all coming along on the ride! Happy New Year to all of you,and the best of everything! :D
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: Everything Ghost and Ghost Pod 2013

Postby Chatelaine » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Your New York enthusiasm is infectious Tom ;) It's good to have such a positive person in our group of friends.

Here's to a great 2013 for us all x.
Chatelaine

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Just to convince you,if you already aren't,here are a few stats on how great the Ghost Pod shows have become: in just a little over 2 weeks,over 1000 people have already listened to show # 12. There have been close to 36,000 downloads of all the shows,and they have been listened to in 67 countries! Now if that isn't a fabulous track record,then I don't know what is! So,help keep that streak going-tell everybody you know to give a listen,send us stories,stories,and more stories. Tell them yourself in your own voice or send them in to Chatelaine,and somebody will read it for you. Get on the Ghost Pod bandwagon!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:02 pm

As 2013 comes to an end,it's time to reflect back on the year for Everything Ghost. In same ways,it has been a very good year,but at the same time,there are areas that need improvement.

Regards our investigations,this was a great year. The vigils at St. Briavels and Baskerville Hall were very good,but the Shire Hall vigil in Monmouth a few weeks ago was one of the absolute very best we ever had,rivaling Chillingham Castle and the Crown Inn in Lewes for the amount of PN activity we caught. In addition,we have discovered a plethora of possible new sites in Wales and over the Severn river in England.

What we need,tho,is for members in other areas of the country to get busy and do some vigils of their own in their home patches. It doesn't matter if you do them strictly as an EG event,or in tandem with other PN groups,just do them,and put a report on the Forums. I'm sure there are many members here who would love to do their own investigations! There are so many areas of the UK that we have not been to,and we need to get more coverage of these areas. If you need help getting started,just contact the Admin,for help and advice.

The Ghostpods continue to be enormously popular,and with an influx of new stories,and new readers,these should really take off in 2014.

As always,the major disappointment for the site has been the poor attendance in the Chat Room,especially the weekly Friday get-togethers. Maybe Friday is not the best day for many of you? If so,let us know,and give us your suggestions on what would be a better day. We would like to continue the idea of using one of the weekly chats as a round table Forum,with an interesting topic to talk about and debate. This is a most valuable area on EG,and I would hate to see it die of neglect!

To finish,let me wish all of you and your families the best wishes for the New Year!
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Well, I don't think it's a disappointment about the chatroom. Quite often it's been full of those who want to use it, hasn't been empty & has been a lot of fun. It's not a be all and end all of the forum to have a full chatroom every week. Some members don't want to spend hours in the chatroom nor have the time, and some do, so be it. It's a facility that exists for members to use if they want to, and if they don't, it's not a problem either. All it takes is for some folk to go in there and start it up again whenever they want.

The main goal of this forum is for it to exist for lots of different people to come in and communicate in any way they want about ghosts or the paranormal, and be free to do what they want with that, as long as they are happy and enjoy the forum that's good with me , so long as they stick to the forum rules :-D

Hopefully that has been the case and will continue to be ...

Would love to hear any members' ideas about the forum, suggestions, things that they think could be better. or they would like to see.. etc. :-D

... And if you want to chat to others about ghosts etc, or just to have a chat in general,.. by all means come in an chat to Tom and co in the chatroom. It will always be there as it's just a permanent fixture of this website. :-D
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Return to Announcements