Welcome to the All New Everything Ghost Members Forum

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Welcome to the All New Everything Ghost Members Forum

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Hello and welcome to this all new forum from http://www.EverythingGhost.co.uk.

News and announcements will be posted here as they come up.

This is a newly created forum for some very old members. We have been investigating ghosts and hauntings in our vigils, and chatting about ghosts and the paranormal on an earlier forum for a long time and have formed a great body of friends. We hope you will join in and give us your views and opinions about everything ghost.

Our main site is located at http://www.everythingghost.co.uk, which is also new and this forum is one page linked to that website. You can go back to other pages of that website by clicking http://www.everythingghost.co.uk or by following the "home" link on the frontpage portal of this forum.

There you can see a list of investigations that we have done. Please be patient as we have done a lot over the years, and I am having to upload the reports one by one. I will start off with a list of some of our most recent investigations, and will gradually supply new investigation reports over time.

You can read our reports and follow the link to the forum concerned, as there will be a discussion link about each.

If you have been on an investigation we invite you to come to the relevant forum link and give us your news or views about the investigation and your own version of the experience. It is these other viewpoints which give the investigations another dimension and only then can viewers get a whole picture of what occurred.

We regret our investigations are not open to the public but are by invitation only, purely due to having to maintain the integrity and security of the investigations and because sometimes places may be limited at some venues. Once we get to know you, you may well be invited to attend if you are willing! We are also keen to hear about any other investigations you have done, which you can post on our investigations threads.

We also have a sister website that you can read about here in the Ghostpod section. There is also a link to this on the main website. We invite you to share your stories of ghosts or experiences you have had here on the forum, and if you are willing then also to send them to Ghostpod so they may be added to the monthly podcast. You can write them to the podcaster or send them in yourself as an MP3 file & we will play them if the recording meets our requirements.

We hope you enjoy our forum and make many new friends.

Best Wishes

Ghost In The Machine
Administrator
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the All New Everything Ghost Members Forum

Postby llandaffpete » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:40 am

hi all just to say my internet is back and running cant wait tochat everythingghost :P
llandaffpete

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi Pete,
Well done mate! Look forward to seeing all your great pics and posts!

:)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Hey Pete, great to have you back! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum ;)
Chatelaine

Postby llandaffpete » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:12 pm

thank you both
llandaffpete

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Hey Pete! Glad you finally are over your computer woes! Welcome to the EG family. An investigative pro like you must have lots of stories and stuff to share with us,and I for one will be the first one to read it all! Regards,Tom
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Return to Announcements