First Chat Room Roundtable!

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

First Chat Room Roundtable!

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun May 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Although the Chat Room sessions are a lot of fun, we soon run out of worthwhile topics to talk about, so we are going to try something new for our next get together, Friday, May 17th starting at 9 PM, GMT, we will be in our chatroom as normal, but will gear our chat around a particular theme. I have taken the liberty to recommend that our subject for that evening should be about haunted locations. We will talk about locations the Everything Ghost paranormal team have visited or investigated, locations that other EG members have been to, locations we would like to explore, and possible vigil locations that the membership may know about and could recommend. Now I know there must be hundreds,if not thousands, of locations that our members could tell us about! So,please,please,please,show up on the 17th and contribute to the discussions. If this one is a success,we may continue it as a once-a-month happening. Also,we would be interested in topics for future roundtables that you think are worthwhile. So,please,get involved,we need your opinions and input!

The chat will kick off with this topic and we'll be keeping to it, and we'll see how it goes from there, usually there are lots of interesting subjects that come up too.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: First Chat Room Roundtable!

Postby llandaffpete » Sun May 12, 2013 8:41 pm

cant wait to chat on here again guys :D
llandaffpete

Re: First Chat Room Roundtable!

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun May 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Be great to see you in the chatroom on Friday Pete.

Take a look at some of the other posts on here too, we can chat about those recent ones as well, like the Ectoplasm one. There's also a few other threads you may like to look at.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Return to Announcements