Reminder To Stay On Topic

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Reminder To Stay On Topic

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:39 am

It's really great that the forum threads have been active and everyone has enjoyed themselves lately, I know I have! ! :)

But, just a reminder to stay on topic within a thread, as much as possible.
This helps the forum indexing so other members can find items of interest to follow, and keeps everything well organised & the forum easy to use & interesting.

Of course a successful thread is bound to go into other interesting subjects as it develops, this is fine and is natural, but sometimes a thread can go more off track so we request members please try to get back to the original topic of the thread as much as possible.

There is a section at the bottom of the Board Index for general chat - anything a member wants to talk about - but please keep these on topic too, whatever the topic starts with.

If members want to have a general or social chat, they are welcome to use the Chatroom any time, even for private conversations Private Rooms are available, or if they don't mind chatting publicly then just use the chatroom in general (forum rules on decency and no trolling kept of course!).

It's really great that folk come on and make friends and we want that, and lots of chat which can change and is all the more interesting to follow, this is great! Just remember to keep going back on the right track relevent to the topic! ;)

luv
Admin :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Re: Reminder To Stay On Topic

Postby Winnie » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:53 am

Sorry about that its probably my fault its a terrible affliction i seem to think round corners :?
Winnie

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:17 pm

No worries Winnie, not pinpointing anyone specifically. I thought it best just to mention it here in general as we have quite a few postings at the moment, and it's easy to go off topic when having fun.
love your posts and great to see the activity and members enjoying themselves :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Winnie » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 am

:oops: You run a nice site here thanks :D
Winnie

Return to Announcements