The Enfield haunting

Discuss favourite or least favoured paranormal TV shows

The Enfield haunting

Postby karen » Sun May 03, 2015 6:05 am

i don't know how but I'm watching the first two episodes now. I have on demand. It's very good. I won't go into details as it will spoil it for you, but one of the girls apparently does some things herself. I like the fact that they are looking into the credible facts laced with the incredible. It seems very unbiased and not gone "Hollywood" like the film poltergeist.

If you can watch it tonight I really recommend it.
karen

Re: The Enfield haunting

Postby karen » Sun May 03, 2015 9:41 am

I've now watched all 3 episodes... I will let you all draw your own conclusions on what is fact and what is fiction. I'm still not sure.
karen

Postby martin1985 » Sun May 03, 2015 12:14 pm

i missed this is it on sky on demand?
martin1985

Postby martin1985 » Sun May 03, 2015 4:54 pm

i have just watched the 1st episode now very good! but i can't watch the other 2 :sad:
martin1985

Postby karen » Sun May 03, 2015 9:05 pm

its on sky on demand service. If you go into search all 3 episodes are available for download.... I found it by mistake!!!!!!!!!
karen

Postby martin1985 » Mon May 04, 2015 12:49 pm

i was only able to download the 2nd & 3rd episode after 10pm last night, i have now watched it all was a good watch how ever i didn't like a couple of things with it, i won't say so i won't spoil anything!
martin1985

Postby karen » Mon May 04, 2015 8:05 pm

I agree with you Martin.... I think we may have not liked the same thing.. but I won't go into details either.. lets just say it had to do with one member of a family !!!!!!!! or is that too much? :oops:
karen

Postby Chatelaine » Mon May 04, 2015 10:06 pm

I am desperate to see this, I hope they haven't made a hash of it. Must get this as a treat :-D
Chatelaine

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon May 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Martin, how do you download it and watch online?

I checked the Sky website and it doesn't really tell you, I am not a Sky TV customer so I can't get it for free, and don't want to start an account. I believe you can download on a pay as you go basis.

I have heard something about this... a family member is a good friend of GL Playfair, so a little bit of insight. I can vouch (I am confident of this) that his testimony and evidence, and his & Maurice Grosse's investigation procedure are probably more thorough, and over the longest protracted duration than any paranormal investigator today or in history.

Anyone who really wants to know more about this Enfield case should read Playfair's book "This House Is Haunted". For many years it was out of print and would cost about £100 to get a copy, but now it has been reprinted and is available again on Amazon, so I would strongly recommend anyone interested in the Enfield case to get it! It's straight from the horse's mouth.

Link to the book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/This-House-Haun ... is+haunted

So far as I understand he sold the rights of the book to this film company, so it will be interesting to see that they kept to the integrity of it. Certainly the actors are an excellent choice.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby martin1985 » Tue May 05, 2015 3:42 pm

i downloaded it onto my sky box via on demand service, you might be able to watch it on a pay per view but i am not sure!
martin1985

Next

Return to Ghosts On TV