MH Series 3 & Most Haunted Live - Halloween 2015

Discuss favourite or least favoured paranormal TV shows

Re: MH Series 3 & Most Haunted Live - Halloween 2015

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:51 am

Geez, where does this drug mania end? Seems like something new hits the streets every week. That must be some pretty powerful stuff to make a kid want to make a eunuch of himself. Never understood the attraction myself.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Kitty » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:49 pm

GhostInTheMachine wrote:
Kitty wrote:Oakwell Hall was a gorgeous location too, GITM, I'd love to live there !

Absolutely! You know Chatelaine and I were looking it up to see how to go there, we just have to visit that one, beautiful house! It's not expensive to visit either, just about £2 for an adult, and the grounds are free.
Here's the website:

http://www.kirklees.gov.uk/leisure/muse ... index.aspx

Kitty wrote:I find MH entertaining despite knowing they're faking a lot of it. As long as you don't take it seriously it's a good watch.

Exactly! I wish everyone who still thinks otherwise would just realise that, stop feeling an idiot for not realising in the first place, and take it as it was intended.

TBH I think this episode was probably pretty much all investigation, if not all. It just seemed like an investigation we would have done ourselves, really enjoyed it, for first time in ages.
[/quote][/quote]
Thanks for that link. Definitely worth a visit and such great value too. Absolutely beautiful property inside and out.
Kitty

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:43 pm

I've never been one for watching the live shows, but I think I just might tune in to this one to see how they do. The last couple of episodes I have watched have been reminiscent of their first ever shows and have been enjoyable to watch. :-D Happy x
Chatelaine

Postby Pequisto » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:28 pm

I am mildly interested in seeing the upcoming Live. Although I've always preferred the "Best of" versions which aired here in Canada previously (boils it down to about 2 hours with commercial breaks).
Pequisto

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:15 am

You are right there Pequisto. I never bothered watching the real lives, they went on for days... the DVD always came out with a collection of the best bits which were entertaining, but I never liked all the razzmatazz and whoop that went with the lives, crowds etc. A good ghost investigation is more successful with fewer people present IMO, loudness and lots of lights and crowds... not likely to get a ghost appearing in my view.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Kitty » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:46 pm

GhostInTheMachine wrote:You are right there Pequisto. I never bothered watching the real lives, they went on for days... the DVD always came out with a collection of the best bits which were entertaining, but I never liked all the razzmatazz and whoop that went with the lives, crowds etc. A good ghost investigation is more successful with fewer people present IMO, loudness and lots of lights and crowds... not likely to get a ghost appearing in my view.

There was a huge amount of 'filling' during the lives wasn't there? It got quite wearing to watch especially when they had five day long lives.

This months Halloween live show is only three hours long, which is just right in my opinion :-

REALLY TV - IT'S COMING

Yes! You read that correctly. Most Haunted Live is coming, exclusively to Really. Make sure you stock up on your snacks for the night because you won't want to leave the sofa. Three, yes THREE hours of totally live Most Haunted will be broadcast directly into your living rooms for one night only, Halloween. This is shaping up to be the scariest Halloween yet and we invite you, the viewers, to join us and the Most Haunted team live for one of their most terrifying investigations to date. You're not going to want to miss this.

Stay tuned on the Really social channels for more information coming soon..
Kitty

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:06 pm

[quote:]There was a huge amount of 'filling' during the lives wasn't there? It got quite wearing to watch especially when they had five day long lives.[quote:]

Too much filler for me, Kitty. I got tired of Paul Ross "shortest of short breaks", breaks that took up to 10 minutes of air time, then having him restate the history of the locale every time he came back, then having to listen to Julian Clegg's pandering to the Internet crowd, then more time wasted by the historians(not Richard Felix!)blather on about demons, etc.
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Kitty » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:23 pm

Brand new series 3 of Most Haunted starts tonight, Sunday 18th October on Really tv channel 17
Kitty

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Ah, will be recording that....hopefully they keep it like it was in the last series and don't revert back to silliness.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby karen » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Watching it now...the scariest one I've ever watched... I just watched the film When the lights go out ..didn't realise tonight's episode was about that house... Even my daughter is watching it and she hasn't watched the film!!!!!!! She is so gripped she has asked me to record it. This series is really back on track..
karen

PreviousNext

Return to Ghosts On TV