MH Series 3 & Most Haunted Live - Halloween 2015

Discuss favourite or least favoured paranormal TV shows

Re: MH Series 3 & Most Haunted Live - Halloween 2015

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:52 pm

GhostInTheMachine wrote:Video you may not have seen, or if you have may lie to watch again.

Well well well .... Yvette's comments at 3 mins in surprise me

I wonder how many takes it took Yvette before she could say that with a straight face! :twisted:
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Here's another video interview of Yvette talking about MH and the latest Really series

Interesting

And another one. I find it interesting how she explains how they edited stuff out, which does seem believable to me, but also this seems to support the idea they have not faked these parts, no reason to mention it otherwise.

GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:51 pm

I've just finished watching the first 4 episodes of the New Season 4, and It appears that they are trying to clean up their act after last years Halloween Live Fake-A-Thon.

The first thing is that they have cut the crew down to 7-8 people-no more needless riggers, cable draggers, security, etc. It is Karl, Yvette, Fred, the skeptic, the EVP guy, 2 cameraman and one soundman. They are using hand-held cameras, so no need for riggers.

For the most part, they have calmed down-very little screaming(except for Yvette!),jumpiness, heavy breathing or gasping for air. No more stones coming from Fudd's pockets(so far).

They have brought back the old Alan Clarke music and gotten rid of that gosh-awful White Eskimo noise at the end.

It is also interesting to hear that it is Fred who has been financing the show, maybe that is why he is getting so much air-time! :roll:

I've never have much good to say about MH, but at least it appears they are making a really determined effort to get back to the formula that worked for them at the beginning in 2001. Whether this approach will keep them going, or is just the last gasp, remains to be seen.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby karen » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:42 am

Interesting I'm finding this new series very good. We have had two episodes with falling books. Yvette mentioned that they haven't seen any orbs for a long time or haven't been looking for them and they offered to free the dead spirits. That's a new development!!

What does ruin it for me .....is Fred batt finding or calling up demons in every location. Apart from that it's very entertaining
karen

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:47 pm

What does ruin it for me .....is Fred batt finding or calling up demons in every location. Apart from that it's very entertaining[/quote]

That book he carries around is probably just a prop-have you noticed that when he "reads" from it, it is always the first page?
Spirit Bear

Postby karen » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:52 pm

if he's actually calling up demons I wouldn't be happy have them in my place. What may have been a benign entity could now be quite nasty and letting something else in. Something else I noticed with Dear Fred is that he is mumbling and stumbling over his words. I think he is not a well man
karen

Postby Kitty » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:47 pm

Fred isn't a well man. He was on the Most Haunted forum recently thanking everyone for their best wishes while he was in hospital being treated for a 'smoking related illness'.

I hope his health improves, but still believe he shouldn't be on the MH team as he has no presenting skills of note.
Kitty

Previous

Return to Ghosts On TV