New Most Haunted Series 2017

Discuss favourite or least favoured paranormal TV shows

New Most Haunted Series 2017

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Just came across this news story posted by the Hampshire Ghost Club. Have a read if you fancy it. Now I'm going to run and hide before the haters get here! :lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3250762/most-haunteds-yvette-fielding-reveals-a-ghost-nearly-killed-her-husband-karl-after-it-threw-a-knife-at-his-head/
Chatelaine

Re: New Most Haunted Series 2017

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:06 pm

If this is true, this is really pushing the envelope, even for the Karate Kidder!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Midnight » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Wouldn't have knocked any sense into him though, would it :lol: :lol: :lol:

This article was in my TV magazine:

Prepare for strange spirits and frights as Yvette Fielding and her team of paranormal investigators return to Really for a new 10 part series of Most Haunted.

After enduring a terrifying time last year, Yvette reveals she almost walked away from the ghostly show, but was persuaded to return when a special canine joined the team.

'After one episode in the last series, I went to the car and cried for ages because I was so terrified. Now my bulldog, Watson, comes with me and makes me feel brave. When things kick-off he stares at one spot, so we know a spirit is present. But he's so calm that it gives me strength.'

This week, with Watson by her side, Yvette visits the haunted Abby House Museum in Kirkstall, West Yorkshire, where plenty of shocks await...

'This series is the most intense ever,' believes Yvette. 'At one point I told the team they didn't understand the forces they were dabbling with!'

Some people, however, still believe the scares are faked; but Yvette rebuffs the cynics.

'If they were here when we were recording they wouldn't be so sure,' she insists. 'I'm not afraid of dying anymore because I know there's life after death - and that's made me a happier person!'

Oh perleeeeze, taking a dog with them? what's that all about? I have yet to find a dog that doesn't sometimes stare at one spot, however, that doesn't mean there are spirits there.

If she was that scared, there would be no way she would be anywhere near any allegedly haunted place, furthermore, I can't remember anything that terrifying happening (but that could be just my age ;-)

As for the comment about not being scared of dying now, well, that just made me laugh out loud, bravo Yvette, once a drama queen, always a drama queen!
The truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.
Midnight

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:44 am

Just saw the 1st episode of the new series from the Abbey House Museum in Leeds. Very interesting location, but the usual fake silliness. Looks like they lost Eamonn, the EVP guy. His replacement on the team? Karl and Yvies new pet bulldog, Watson. He is a handsome fellow, but no great shakes as a PNI-yet! He makes an interesting addition to the team, tho!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:52 am

I've just watched the latest episode of MH. This one comes from the Slaughterhouse Inn in Liverpool. It is listed as Episode 3. The fellow who is posting these episodes on YouTube claims that Episode 2, from the Wentworth Woodhouse in South Yorkshire has been blocked for some reason. The buzz going around is that they FINALLY caught a full-body apparition on camera. The episode can be viewed on the UKTV app. If anybody on site could watch it and maybe put it up here, that would be fabulous.

As for this episode, it has to be the worst produced episode ever-the audio and video are out of synch for the entire episode. Stuart is missing, and Watson is not allowed inside. Looks of phony taps, and a claim that they are speaking to the ghost of an Albert Williams, who was pushed down the stairs in 1913. A child's voice is heard all over the place, especially in the cellar which is now a comedy club. Fred spends some time down there on his own with his cross, skull, bible, etc, and claims the child keeps moving the cross and skull! :roll: This is the episode mentioned in the first post on this thread where the knife is thrown. Yvie really rakes Glen over the coals when she learns it was he, and not Karl, who asked for the knife to be thrown!
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:03 am

Addendum to my previous post-the footage has been uploaded to the Fortean Times page on Facebook, and it is a blatant CGI fake. The figure looks suspiciously like Stuart, as it is dressed exactly the same way as Elmer Fudd, so we have a hilarious bit of whimsy of Fudd chasing himself down the hall! But what else should we have expected from MH?
Spirit Bear

Postby Midnight » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:59 pm

We've not seen episode 3 yet Tom.

I did watch no:2 and yes, there does appear to be an 'apparition' on the stairs, to be honest, I never noticed it, despite the several times they showed it, it was only later when they 'enhanced' it, it looked like a figure, though to be honest, I didn't think it was Stuart, looked more blob like to me as Stuart set off down the corridor after it :lol:

Have you seen this? THE WENTWORTH GHOST, FAKE OR NOT?
Midnight

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Jon Donnis thinks the figure is Glen, wandering around on his own. An explanation of how the fakery was done: A shot was taken of one of the crew walking down the corridor. Later another shot was taken of the empty hallway and this was laid over the original shot to give the figure the transparent look we see. No matter how it was done, most people are in agreement it is just another bit of MH trickery, and not a very well-done one at that.
Spirit Bear

Postby Midnight » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Spirit Bear wrote:the transparent look we see. No matter how it was done, most people are in agreement it is just another bit of MH trickery, and not a very well-done one at that.

If it is fake, it's such a shame they've resorted to that, I am still a sceptic and part of me was hoping it might just be true, but I can'r see it to be honest.
Midnight

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:52 pm

I've just watched the full episode 2 on YouTube, and having had a much closer look at the "footage", I now think Donnis is right and that it is Glen we are seeing, as the figure does not move like Fudd does. But no matter who it is, the footage is still as phony as a 3 quid note! :roll:
Spirit Bear

Next

Return to Ghosts On TV