Paranormal Egypt

Discuss favourite or least favoured paranormal TV shows

Paranormal Egypt

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:41 am

I can't believe that we never covered this 6 episode load of horse pucky! This was Degsie Acorah's return to TV after he left Most Haunted. He should have stayed on holiday!

Basically, Derek is taken to various Egyptian tombs, museums, etc, to see what he can "find". Zawi Hawass, the head of Egypt's Antiquities Department, appears in several episodes, and it is shocking that he was willing to risk his reputation appearing on this drivel.Even worse, he believes almost everything Degsie comes up with!

The most hilarious episode is when Degs makes "contact" with King Tut, who has a decided "scouser" voice. I never knew Tut was a Liverpool lad! :roll: :shock: c :lol:
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: Paranormal Egypt

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:03 pm

It's always worth giving Derek a watch, he never disappoints :-D This series did sink to new levels, even for him.
Chatelaine

Postby Scaramouche » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:12 am

I thought everyone knew that King Tut was a Diddyman, originally from Knotty Ash. His family emigrated to Egypt when his Dad opened a bazaar in Cairo - so 'Sam' says (according to Derek). This not only explains why he had a Liverpudlian accent; but also why he could speak fluent English!
Then again, it could all have been a load of heiroglyphics!
I can describe myself in five words. Intelligent, handsome, debonair, witty - NOT!!
Scaramouche

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:32 pm

Hahahaha! :lol: Problem solved, cheers Scaramouche!
Chatelaine

Return to Ghosts On TV