True Movies

Discuss your favourite spooky & paranormal movies here

Re: True Movies

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Oh my! Chatelaine gets absolutely freaked out by films like that, but she also has a fascination with them ... Fire in the Sky is such a good film!

I'll have to get that Communion one, never heard of that!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Winnie » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Good xx enjoy Chatelaine xx

Save your cash GITM its on Youtube :-D

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:23 pm

Thought i would add miniseries to the mix and this one is an absolute cracker based on Shirley Maclaines best selling autobiography Out on a Limb xx

Winnie

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Ah, great to see that Winnie, I was just looking on Lovefilm but they don't have it, and it's expensive to buy!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Thanks for the links Winnie x For the next few weeks I will be wearing a head covering made of foil lol. You will know what I am talking about if you have seen the film 'Signs' :lol:
Chatelaine

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:52 am

LOL Chatelaine!

Winnie, that Out on a Limb, what's it about? - Synopsis? Mediumship? I heard Shirley McLane is into it.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Winnie » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:35 am

:lol: Chatelaine yes i have seen Signs :shock: and also heard of the Tin Hat Brigade :roll: ;-) xx

GMTM, Out on a Limb is an awakening, a realisation that there is so much more to life than we are all led to believe and because of who she is, opens doors for Shirley to meet the most excellent guides that take her on an incredible journey of discovery.

Its got a bit of everything for anyone interested in the Paranormal ;-) .... actually, thinking about it now, given our recent chats GITM it should be right up your street ........

The trance channelers are played by themselves which is fascinating and David is wonderful ...... she claims he is a composite character but then she also claimed that the High ranked politician was an English PM when in fact he was the PM of Australia ok he was married but, there is something about David ?? wow !!

Its a little over 4 hours but so worth watching i hope you and everyone that watches enjoys it xx
Winnie

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:45 am

Will definitely be watching those! Got to go out tonight, but will go for tomorrow maybe :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Winnie » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Lots of para tv tomorrow :-D

I fancy watching it again myself must get some Popcorn .... i really hope you enjoy it when you have time xx
Winnie

Postby Winnie » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:45 pm

The Mothman Prophecies

Reporter John Klein gets lost while driving and ends up in Point Pleasant, West Virginia, where he encounters the so-called Mothman, a winged creature whose appearance seems to foretell disastrous events -- notably, the collapse of a bridge over the Ohio River leading to Point Pleasant.

Actual story ...... Reports of sightings of a large, unidentified winged creature -- dubbed the Mothman -- occurred in Point Pleasant, West Virginia for 13 months between 1966 and 1967. Then, on December 15, 1967, the Silver Bridge, connecting Point Pleasant to Ohio over the Ohio River, collapsed, killing 46 people.

The Entity

Carla Moran, a single mother of three, is plagued by a supernatural entity that abuses and rapes her repeatedly. She receives help from paranormal researchers, who document the haunting and attempt to trap the spirit.

Actual story ............. In 1974, paranormal researchers Kerry Gaynor and Barry Taff investigated the case of Doris Bither. Bither who lived in Culver City, California and claimed to have been physically and sexually assaulted by an entity. Gaynor and Taff witnessed objects move in her house, captured photos of floating lights and saw a humanoid apparition, but they never saw it assault the woman and never tried to capture it. These attacks continued despite Doris Bither continually moving house and states from Culver City to Carson CA. From Carson to San Bernadino CA, and from San Bernadino to Texas and finally back to San Bernardino.

Winnie

PreviousNext

Return to Ghosts In The Movies & Film