True Movies

Discuss your favourite spooky & paranormal movies here

Re: True Movies

Postby Winnie » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:09 pm

It is a great story thank you for the link, lots of stuff to look into [wink]

loved this quote

It’s time for us to wake up and face the truth, that we are a captive species on a prison planet, but the fact that we are so close to understanding the science of our imprisonment means that we are also just beginning to touch the key that locks the door, and if we are strong, if we defy and defeat the sinister forces that rule us now, we have a chance at last to unlock this place and do what we are able to do, that we are richly capable of doing, that those who love us—and they are out there, too—have hoped and sought that we should do from time immemorial.

Agreed and i think it would be more popular now too ... although i did enjoy the film it tried to be too clever for its time.

WTLWO is a brilliant film and when it was over i immediately thought i could watch that again. so well done totally authentic ....... Hollywood could learn a thing or two from this movie. I am astonished it was largely ignored .....
Really? wow! well done to him he done his family proud and their story. I must visit EG's pages on this. Its one of the best i have ever seen!
Not sure my dvd has the extras, it was a "used" copy and i cant remember if its an ex rental or not ? I will check, thank you.

Ahhh, i see :roll: i really bamboozled myself :lol: thank you GITM

Now as to Roswell omg i watched it last night .... wow .... ok, it is an old one but it told the story well and had a great cast ....... as always when care is taken telling a true story in a movie it really affects me.
I was stunned and so sad for Jessie and his family ....... i was also angry...... tbh it unsettled me :? Sorry lol but if even half of that is true Grrrr !! :evil: ...... and that fella, Sheens character at the end in the hanger oooo :twisted: ..... mind he did say about Close Encounters [winks]
I want to know more now thanks for sharing great film.
Winnie

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Agreed with you on all that Winnie, on both films, and the Roswell one is dated but as you say a great film and tells the story very well. This man will have loved to see all those vets coming out today before they die, I believe the future will vindicate him - truth will out.

That quote, where is it from? Totally agree - Reads like something I would say myself ( lol if I did, on the forum)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Winnie » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 am

If its true as is stated in the film that weather balloons were released twice a day in Roswell it just shows you how easy it is to fool people.
Poor man i'm sure his family are feeling validated for him now that the vets are talking. Absolutely GITM the truth will out ! eventually :? ;-)

It is a good one x i found it in your link there is a small boxed off part on the right with a stereo illustration that said quotes :smile:
Winnie

Postby Winnie » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:02 pm

I have not seen this film or heard about the case its one of the Warrens

Smurl family
Smurl haunting
Pennsylvania residents Jack and Janet Smurl reported their home was disturbed by various supernatural phenomena, including sounds, smells and apparitions. The Warrens became involved and claimed that the Smurl home was occupied by three spirits and also a demon that allegedly sexually assaulted Jack and Janet Smurl. The Smurls' version of their story was the subject of a 1986 paperback titled The Haunted and a 1991 made-for-TV movie of the same name directed by Robert Mandel.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Alien Autopsy

Hmm ? 8-) ;-)
Winnie

Previous

Return to Ghosts In The Movies & Film