Jack the Ripper

Discuss "hidden" knowledge, fringe science, little known technologies, alternative history and anything weird & wonderful that may challenge our idea of reality

Re: Jack the Ripper

Postby Tasha O » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi Spirit Bear,

I have been looking through the documentation I have too, and a JtR site I frequent on line, but I could not find any reference to the Craig chap either, first I have ever heard of him also I'm afraid.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby Tasha O » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Since first reading the two articles in reference to Francis Spurzheim Craig, I have noticed he is now mentioned in Wikipedia, he was not previously mentioned as I checked at that time, but I still have not came across any mention of him before Wynne Weston-Davies brought him to light.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 am

And to muddy the waters even more, another supposed Stride photo has surfaced, and at least 3 thought purporting to be Mary Jane Kelly, none of whom resemble each other in the slightest! Mary Kelly would have a very common name-there were probably at least 100 or more women of Whitechapel who had that name or used it as an alias.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Bychance » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:30 pm

I used to get scared hearing stories about him, my paternal grandmother came from the east end and she used to call him spring heeled jack, she said he used to jump and not walk.
Bychance

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Bychance wrote:I used to get scared hearing stories about him, my paternal grandmother came from the east end and she used to call him spring heeled jack, she said he used to jump and not walk.

Quite true, and lots of people said he was in league with the devil, could appear and disappear at will...
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Midnight » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Tom, this might interest you:

Jack The Ripper: Patricia Cornwell ‘Proves’ Walter Sickert Was The Killer In Second Book

PATRICIA CORNWELL'S NEW BOOK PROVES WHO THE RIPPER WAS
The truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.
Midnight

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:29 am

Sub-Titled: Patricia Cornwell Makes a Complete and Total a***e of Herself Again. She is basing her premise on the "evidence" that got her ridiculed the first time-the so-called matching DNA on saliva samples from supposed JtR letters. Will this woman never learn?
Spirit Bear

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Hey Tom, Last night a friend of mine on Facebook said she was going to a talk in a local community centre and the talk was entitled, "Jack the Ripper, the REAL TRUTH". I just had to laugh :lol:
Chatelaine

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:08 pm

I would have been very interested in just who the talker promoted as their candidate for JtR. Could you ask your friend what happened at that talk, thanks.
Spirit Bear

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:59 pm

Will do, I am sure it's not going to be anything new! :roll:
Chatelaine

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Science, Forbidden Knowledge,& all things Fortean