Rich Planet TV

Discuss "hidden" knowledge, fringe science, little known technologies, alternative history and anything weird & wonderful that may challenge our idea of reality

Rich Planet TV

Postby Chatelaine » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Just thought I'd share with you someone I've been watching for a while now, which I am absolutely addicted to. Rich Planet TV has been going for quite a few years and what started out as a UFO themed show with a touch of the whimsical about it has matured into a very serious investigative channel. It covers all sorts of subjects that insist on the viewer keeping a completely open mind. Not every investigation subject might be your cup of tea, but they are all worth watching to give yourselves a reality check and question what you think you know. Richard D Hall's mantra is, "Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see".

Here are a couple of links to get you started. I hope you enjoy the shows as much as I do:

Richard D Hall's website: http://www.richplanet.net

Series one, episode one of Rich Planet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPnI_gPFs_s
Chatelaine

Re: Rich Planet TV

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:14 am

I've watched the first few episodes of this show, and I think it is very good. No soapboxes, no axes to grind, just a plain statement of the facts.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby martin1985 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Yeah i have been watching some of his video's lately (Madeleine mccann mainly) brings up interesting facts!
martin1985

Postby Chatelaine » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Richard D Hall has drifted over to looking into unsolved cases such as Madeleine McCann's disapprearance and the Didot murders etc. He's a fearless investigator and I hope to go along to one of his talks sometime as I'd love to meet him. I just missed out on going to his talk in South Wales, but I'm keeping a close eye to his website so I can book tickets for next year.
Chatelaine

Return to Fringe Science, Forbidden Knowledge,& all things Fortean