Hi To Everyone

New members please come and introduce yourself

Hi To Everyone

Postby Tasha O » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi I'm New Here,

I would just like to say hello, my name is Tasha O, I love writing, adore dogs, interested in the paranormal, UFO's, Mysteries of the Earth and Universe, over the years I have had many paranormal experiences and would like to share them if I may, in the past I joined two other sites and two of my stories are there but I would like to share those stories again, everything ghost was recommended to me by Ken, I have been looking round the site for a few weeks now and finally feel brave enough to register.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Re: Hi To Everyone

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:37 pm

Hi, Tasha, and welcome to Everything Ghost. It was good of Ken to suggest you check us out, and you made a good choice. We think we have a pretty good site here, with good people. Hope to read your stories, and maybe you could read a couple of them for our Ghostpod show?
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Tasha O » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi Spirit Bear,

Thanks for the welcome, it was good of Ken and I do like this site, I think I will be happy here, although with having read some other peoples experiences mine are quite trivial.

With being new I am not quite understanding ghostpod, I had a quick look last night, but I don't think I would be brave enough to read my own story, finding an appropriate one might be a problem too, they are not as spectacular as some of the stories I have read so far, quite dull really.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby jerry1975 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Hi Tasha O.

Welcome to the forum.
Don't be put off with thinking your stories are dull, no paranormal storie is dull and i am sure we'd all
love to hear them.
I myself have had quite a few encounters with ghosts and one or two with ufos, some are in the
experiences section.

Everyone is very freindly and helpfull here :-).

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi, Tasha: re: Ghostpod-you need not read your stories yourself if it makes you nervous. You can just send them to us and someone will read them for you. This is indeed a good site-we are all friends here, we are respectful of all viewpoints no matter the subject, and there is no backbiting here.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Tasha O » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi jerry1975,

Thank you for welcoming me to the Forum.

I will take a look at the experiences section, I did go in and have a little look around before joining but not an extensive look, thank you again for the welcome, it is so nice to be amongst pleasant people.

Also thank you Spirit Bear for information on Ghostpod, might be favourable if someone else did read story for me, I would be a nervous wreak.

I am composing a story now to post, it is already on two other sites but I would like to share it with every one here.

I fell very comfortable being here, where everyone is so friendly.

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:11 am

Welcome to the site Tasha, look forward to seeing you around.
Mind me asking which other forums you were on? Maybe we can hook up with them, share links, always good to do that :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Thebogeyman » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:25 am

Good to see you on board Tasha O ..... they are good folk on here and you can dicsuss issues freely in the comfort that your experiences will be respected and debated in good spirit. Sure you will get in the swing here Tasha O , so get posting ..... all will be well ..... nothing worse when you have a fantastic story and nobody replies or listens to you.

I came across Tasha O on Most Haunted Forum , avoid any links with this place .... the only recent posts on there were spam and to be honest members on there were brutal towards Burning Torch some time back so give it a wide berth is my advise.

Hope all is well folks , been up to my neck with events but hope to catch up soon ..... not had a matrimonial with GITM for a while , starting to get withdrawal symptoms lol

Good to see the Scottish numbers up all the same
Glendower. - I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur. - Why, so can I; or so can any man:
But will they come when you do call for them ?
Thebogeyman

Postby jerry1975 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:28 am

Hi Tasha.

Everyone being friendly and taking everyones experiences seriously
and being respectfull is what drawn me and keeps me here.
Its the best paranormal site i have ever come across.

I shall be posting some more of my experiences soon and i love reading
others people have had.

Nice part of the world you live, i used to live in the outer hebrides and would
love to go back one day.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Tasha O » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Hi Ghostinthemachine, thebogeyman and jerry1975,

The other site I was on was Most Haunted Fan site, it was my own fault there, I joined a few years ago but due to circumstance, work, sharing laptop, I never got back on, but when I did there seemed to be no one out there any more, so I joined Most Haunted Forum, pleased I did or I would not have found this forum, thanks Ken, I was not all that happy with some comments I read there and posted no more, I will put the story on here so as people who have not read it yet can and it will enable me to do the follow up stories.

It is nice to be on a site where you can share experiences, and get no hassle or condemnation and told you imagined it all.

Take Care All

Tasha O
Tasha O

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself