Hi To Everyone

New members please come and introduce yourself

Re: Hi To Everyone

Postby Tasha O » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi jerry1975,

Sorry I forgot to say, yes South West Scotland in a nice area, we stayed in Brechin, Angus for fourteen years and moved back here last year, it was lovely too in Angus and I still miss the area, but where we stay now is on the edge of a forest, lovely walks for the dog, but need to watch out for adders, only drawback, I have never been to the Hebrides, but my husband has travel on his mind, so we might visit, I believe Ireland is on the agenda too and Tobermorie, sorry spelling might not be correct.

Take Care

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Have to say Scotland is one of my very favourite places on Earth, love visiting and camping there, and most of my ancestry stems from there. You are very lucky...

Hey Tasha, if you are around tonight and see this soon enough, several of us will be in the chatroom (Friday night, not every Friday but we're going in there now) :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi GhostInTheMachine,

Thanks for the invite to the chat room, I almost made it, but chickened out, maybe next time I will have more confidence to click that button.

Take care

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:01 pm

You're always welcome in the Chat, as are all members. Ken was in with us for a bit last night, he can tell you we are a nice bunch here!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby jerry1975 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Hi Tasha.

The Isles of Mull are very nice and i personaly like Oban too.
Not been in the chat room myself yet but will give it a go next
time.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Chatelaine » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi Tasha, thanks for joining us! Hope to see you around the forum ;-)
Chatelaine

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:22 pm

You''re really very welcome Tasha, and we always are just very interested in anyone's experiences, and as Admin I try to make sure there is not invalidation of someone's ideas of what happened to them... though I think all our members would respect what was said and would just love to hear the experiences and stories of others.

Most of us started off at different MH sites and forums, and that's how we got to know each other... through the Most Haunted tv show, in its earlier days for us. We have been on various forums that went bad, it seems to happen eventually to most of them, all about personalities and human nature I'm afraid.

Hopefully this one will be around for a good wee while! I have to admit sometimes it's slow, especially when we are all working and can't get the time to come on here as much as we'd like, so if it goes slow please bear with us - we always come back and try to answer the posts. Sometimes it's very busy, sometimes it isn't, but the busy times always return :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Tasha O » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:41 pm

Hi Spirit Bear, jerry1975, Chatelaine, GhostInTheMachine,

I shouldn't really be such a chicken, I will click that button next time, I think at times I am over cautious.

Thank you for the welcome Chatelaine, I have many experiences to post, and after my first post I feel I have finally found the perfect site.

Jerry1975, I almost made it to Oban one time many years ago while camping near Fort Augustus, not sure now why we turned back, camping on the banks of Loch Ness was a scary experience in itself, I thought Nessie was coming out of the loch to get me at one point, but it turned out to be wake off a boat, car broke down and in garage, partner went off to pick it up and left me with a big hunting knife for protection in case some one came off the main road with menacing intent, but I was more frightened of what could come out of the loch.

Yes I do hope this site will continue, I am really happy here, my sister in law might also be interested in joining us, she is like minded, and I knew she has had paranormal experiences over the years too.

Take Care All

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby martin1985 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi Tasha O welcome to this forum, I will look forward reading your experiences
martin1985

Postby Tasha O » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi martin1985,

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum.

Take Care

Tasha O
Tasha O

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself