A World Awakening

Does science support the existence of the paranormal, or does it not? Is what some scientists claim proven, or merely theory based on philosophy or dogma? What about philosophy? This is that controversial section of the forum where you can debate what is known, not known, proven or merely asserted on foundations of sand by both skeptics and believers alike. Gloves off (civilized and politely please! ).

Re: A World Awakening

Postby Winnie » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:51 am

Recognised it straight away xxx great scene

Awww ..... now, who else could have been Kirk ;-)
Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Andrea Perron

There's an ancient curse that seems apropos to this Age: "May you live in interesting times". I can think of no time more interesting than the present, as we enter a new awareness of who we are in the grand scheme of things, the connected Universe. Nearly seventy years ago, mankind developed the nuclear bomb, attracting a great deal of galactic attention in the process. It beckoned notice from beyond our planet. Since then, humanity has become far more enlightened. Rapid technological advancements have changed the world. In this new age of global communication, ignorance on any topic is a choice. The information is available. Over recent decades some very brave individuals have come forward to describe interactions with extraterrestrial beings. In some cases, they have put their lives on the line to do so. Credible people, well-respected among their peers, have risked everything to divulge incidents many find unbelievable, too fearful to consider the possibility that these "contactees" are telling the truth. In spite of impeccable reputations routinely besmirched by the government and members of the media, they humbly give their word of honor, come what may. The message is far too important to withhold. Those courageous enough to disclose experiences deserve a proper hearing. It is time for the world to wake up to a new reality which is no different than the old reality in many respects. It is NOW time to embrace the truth and relinquish the fear of the unknown which is known to so many of us, time to lift the veil of secrecy cloaking human consciousness. Some of us do know the truth and aren't afraid to speak it aloud. No. This is not a curse but rather, a blessing to live in interesting times. ‪#‎Disclosure‬
Winnie

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue May 12, 2015 8:23 am

Interesting, I know we have some on the forum, but it would be good to have from let list of all those high profile disclosees and a link to what they say.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Winnie » Tue May 12, 2015 11:10 am

AWA focused on the awaited 5th May disclosure by Jaime Maussan alleged Roswell slides last week. Which sadly was not as it seemed tickets were sold ;-) and it was $20 to watch it all unfold online. All very disappointing.

It was also discussed on last nights Prime Time

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dead-air/2 ... ep-herders

And tonight AWA has Richard Dolan who gives his side on the controversy i will post the link tomorrow xxx here is a statement from the guest

Richard Dolan
One interesting element about the current controversy is the theological-like zeal of certain people. What is it, I wonder, that has caused such anger, such fury? It is one thing for disagreements to occur, but I can only smile at those who would consider being wrong about something to be an actionable offense. My goodness, if I were to be ostracized for every time I’ve been wrong about something, I would have been living under a rock many years ago.

Everyone is wrong at times, sometime even on matters that are important (of which the current controversy doesn’t even qualify, despite the many protestations). And here is a shocker: I reserve the right to be wrong about things in the future. That is part of life. You go into something unknown, and sometimes you get it right, sometimes not. Sometimes you handle it perfectly, sometimes not. Those of us interested in UFOs are in a field with multiple layers of mystery. In the first place, it is intrinsically difficult, and (in my view) the product of a civilization that is well ahead of our own. In addition, it has been dominated by official denial and secrecy, making that mystery even more difficult to penetrate. By its very nature, we will always be struggling with this mystery, grappling with it in darkness for the most part. That is our condition.

It seems to me that the first rule in such a situation is to maintain our curiosity, realizing that without it, we would never be willing to ask questions. Second, bravery in our investigations, which includes by its nature a willingness to make a false step. Finally, we must retain integrity and honesty in our conclusions, which means changing them when needed. Those of us who are genuinely interested in this mystery should remember this.

I am aware that there are those who are disappointed with me over my connection to the recent event in Mexico City. Some are even angry. I have already discussed my position on this matter on Facebook and Richard Dolan Press. Critics may think what they want; I am satisfied with my actions, and that is all that matters to me. I am not here to prove anything to anyone about myself, and will continue to do my work to the best of my ability.

I should add to anyone who hasn't been paying attention that I never at any point endorsed the slides as representing something extraterrestrial. Even when I felt they were compelling, I maintained that before they were considered evidence, the arguments supporting them needed further examination. [additional edit here: After they were released, that is exactly what they got.]

Such controversies, even the current vitriolic campaign, always pass away. They are inevitable bumps in the road. The main quarry still lies ahead, and that is the greatest mystery of our age. This is a fascinating time to be involved in UFO research. I know that those of us who are genuinely interested in engaging that mystery will continue to support each other in that endeavor. The rest will simply fall away along the journey.
Winnie

Postby Winnie » Fri May 15, 2015 9:08 am

My mistake RD wil be on the show next week :roll: xx

Sorry i forgot to ask about a list GITM but will xx
Winnie

Postby Winnie » Sat May 23, 2015 12:41 pm

Ok here is the Richard Dolan episode ermm a tad controversial got slightly heated and Mr Dolan was a tad defensive which did not help his case at all ... so really it just scratched the surface of the supposed disclosure ;-) [2hr]

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dead-air/2 ... n-joins-us

This is an update and gives a fairer account of the whole incident its from Whitely Streiber Dreamland with Linda Howe and Jaime Maussan [1hr]

http://strieber.streamguys1.com/dreamla ... 0_15fr.mp3

Here is Linda's Earthfiles report

https://www.earthfiles.com/index.php
Winnie

Postby Winnie » Sat May 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Creating Yet Another Disturbance in the Force: "A World Awakening" w/ Richard Dolan (5/19/15)
23 May 2015 at 13:28

On behalf of George R Lopez & Tracy Todd, I wish to extend my sincere gratitude to Richard Dolan for joining us on tonight's episode of "A World Awakening". To describe it as "a spirited discussion" would be an understatement of epic proportion, one for the new Age of Enlightenment. I appreciate Mr. Dolan's willingness to remain engaged through thick and thin. We're all in the same field, in it for the right reasons and if not on the same page, exploring the same book.

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2 ... =MAQEwoI1m

"HOLY SHIFT!" REVIEW:

POST BROADCAST COMMENTARY:

SUE DARNELL: A World Awakening . . .and WHAT an awakening we had on tonight's program! Nikki Salach started off the Chat Room right: "All systems go . . .nice choice of music, George." Lyrics seem rather prophetic to me at this moment: "Do you really want to know?" (And yes, Nikki, I was chair dancing! LOL) Wow. Where to begin? The Roswell slides and lack of disclosure was discussed. All of the controversy and animosity surrounding that has really become exhausting to me. Andrea Perron, you summed it up nicely when you said the paranormal field has become a "self-devouring machine." But all in all, I think Colette Fletcher is right about it all: The whole episode was "meant to happen." Tracy Sparksmade a good point: "People who paid nothing are out nothing." Proof. Hard to come by. Sue Taryn McVicar hit it on the head: "Maybe we're not yet supposed to find proof. And it was an investigation; no cause for anger." Darryl James, "mercury in retrograde tonight". . .mercury rising! This ongoing controversy, battling of the minds, polar opposite views. . .it's not only in the paranormal field, but in every field/arena of life. Steve Morris made a valid point: "The government won't tell us the truth about the Middle East. Why would we think they would tell us the truth about UFOs?" Our guest, Richard Dolan (Author and UFO Researcher) said disclosure and accomplishing a paradigm shift (George made the point that the Roswell slides fiasco may be a blessing in disguise, and may cause a paradigm shift) comes down to getting control over our government. How to accomplish THAT remains a mystery to me. Richard's points about runaway secrecy, proprietary secrecy, and the multiple facets of "controlled" avenues include the media, academics, government, and most every arena of life. I agree with Richard that we as individuals should focus on creating something beneficial, whatever that may be in whatever arena of life we are called to. Lead by example. Each and every one of us has something valuable to contribute if we can just focus. As Nikki Salach said, "We're so distracted by sports, TV shows, androids, smart phones, etc., that we can't focus for any length of time!" So true. What a distracted world/society we live in. Sonnia Maggiore is right, though: There is "more light than ever, though I am afraid not as much." It's quite a paradox, isn't it, Sonnia? Fascinating that the subject of abductions came up. Folks, GO to the archives if you missed tonight's show! Andrea went into some detail about her own experiences and it was a thrill ride! No one can argue with personal experience! Yes, Bella, Annie spoke for many when she relayed her experiences. George, you made a valid point about the need for credible people to go into the field and gather evidence to present to the public free of charge. Richard also made a valid point when he pointed out that people are individuals, minds work differently, and we're called to do different things. Yes, Sonnia: "Cosmic clearance" tonight! And yes, Colette Fletcher and Nikki, it all goes back to the fact that there is both good and evil in the world, in every area of life. SO much covered tonight. Progenitors, Nikki? They are a race of giants? Giants are mentioned in the Bible. Fascinating! Pam Marie Reeves, you raised a fascinating question: "Is being awake the illusion and the dream world the reality?" Whew! I'm exhausted, dear Soul Tribe. What a wild ride tonight. Goodnight all. Love, Light, and continued Blessings. . .and PEACE.~ Sue

GEORGE R. LOPEZ (co-host) I would like to take this time to address our AWA loyal listeners. A little more than a year ago Andrea and I decided that the field needed a forward momentum style approach in broadcasting, not simply your average "ghost story" of the night programming. Those of you who have listened week after week KNOW how hard we push the envelope in every aspect of the HUMAN and SPIRITUAL condition under the all-encompassing umbrella of the paranormal. On occasion, one or both of us has invested an emotional interest in or with our guests and topics. We've laughed, cried and even screamed at the top of our lungs THAT which we hold close in belief and/or principal. Having said that I'm sure you understand the heat between Richard Dolan and myself over a very fresh and sensitive issue was a possibility, especially hearing my opinions on this over the past two weeks. For that I will never apologize, nor do I expect Richard to for his perspective. If the field became filled with mindless zombies not questioning and thinking and arguing all aspects then it would be time to lay down arms. A World Awakening is the voice Andrea and I wanted and needed in the field. Even on occasion (maybe more often) we too take opposing sides on an issue, but the important factor is THERE IS DIALOGUE. When I muted tonight, being told to "move on" .....I silenced myself and betrayed all of you, Andrea and mostly myself. For that I cannot express my apologies enough in these words. At the start of next week's show I wish to openly talk about this with all of you and share what I felt and now feel for abandoning you, abandoning Andrea and my own scruples as a host and figure in this community. I ask for your forgiveness and pledge to not let you or this amazing forum down again. FIGHT ON for what you believe!!

ANDREA PERRON: (co-host) Those of you who know me KNOW that I always advocate for more Light than heat. I cordailly invited Richard Dolan to the broadcast weeks before his trip to Mexico City and wanted to give him an open forum for intelligent, articulate discussion. Instead, it immediately transformed into an unexpected argument, something I was utterly unprepared for, as I always treat my guests with kindness and all due respect. Richard was gracious enough to accept my invitation and I was made uncomfortable by the discourse as it devolved into a verbal sparring match, what one devoted AWA listener described as the WWF in cyberspace. I did not ask George to "back off" Richard...I asked him to check his tone and he took exception to the request, abandoning me LIVE on the air, a perceived infraction he has apologized for after-the-fact. Essentially, I did not object to what he said but how he said it. Heated debate aside, I think it is time to examine the fracture occurring in the UFO community because of the "event" in Mexico. I find it unhealthy and counter-productive in the extreme and I will not be participate in this cannibalistic devouring of our own from within. Fighting among ourselves is, in my humble opinion, intellectually immature and it is precisely the reason why the galactic family gazes down upon us as hapless children in a playpen. Humanity needs to wake up and grow up. Enough said.

TRACY SPARKS: No apology is necessary George, you tried and that is all one can do. I respect that you muted and to some degree I feel you did this for Andrea and as you saw she needed to get something off her chest and she did. Richard was very defensive towards you and in many ways he was in denial. I am sure it was due to the fact that he was part of something that took money from people and whether or not he made anything from that he was still a part of it and the product they charged for was not delivered. Thanks for all you do George you are amazing.

LARRY DAVIDSON: So, I have allowed last night's show to percolate by being, as you might have noticed, quiet ... until now. As an experiencer, a survivor and a citizen I am beyond frustrated with the way my country has treated beneficial information for sake of capitalization since Edison and the money backing him destroyed Tesla. I put my trust in a scant few people in our community here knowing full well absolute power corrupts absolutely. It is a daily challenge for me, personally, to do the work I do in this field simply because of the plague of snake-oil salesmen that have used every conceivable piece of rank and privilege to gorge themselves, poison the well for anyone daring to follow, and practicing a scorched earth policy in their wake for fear that their " legend " might evaporate if exposed to the light of day. When a respected and trusted voice for truth chooses to be blinded by the expectation of power and or glory I no longer trust them. When they choose to shore up so-called important evidence by cloaking it in the business of show I no longer trust them. When the money to be made becomes more important than mankind being served and their actions, rationalizations and spin form a tidal wave decimating the undecided that could have been allies, drowning their willingness to suspend their disbelief, making them enemies of disclosure, I no longer trust them. When anyone defends these action of choice, in retrospect I despise them. Because I HAVE paid for it, I am invested, my whole life. It matters not if I bought a ticket to this particular circus, or not. The midway is closed because society will now reference this con, and the crowd will now choose to return to their regularly scheduled programming and reject those who challenge it with an aggressively rabid closed mind. We become whatever we empower.

SUE DARNELL: George R. Lopez, it is with a grateful and admiring heart that I read your comments. It takes courage and humility to own our mistakes, whether they be real ones, those perceived by others, or only perceived by ourselves. I agree with Colette Fletcher: "How dull and useless would the show be if it were not for broad opinions and debates." Yours and Andrea Perron's endeavor to explore every aspect of the HUMAN and SPIRITUAL condition is what pulled me into the "A World Awakening" program and hooked me from the very beginning on February 4, 2014. As interesting and fascinating as "ghost stories" may be (and they are), I am more interested in the broader range of the Supernatural/Paranormal and you and Andrea do a marvelous job of exploring, incorporating, and digesting information that we can apply in our daily lives, no matter what field of endeavor we as individuals may be involved in. Thank you. I can see you as a "religious warrior," George! Deb Mills, thank you, as always, for your insights. I agree that the program's subjects were good ones. . .even though "the subject" got inadvertently changed a time or two. And, Larry Davidson, I agree with Deb Mills and Tracy Sparks: Your comments are brilliant and very well said! As I was doing some research Monday, I came across a quote that seems quite appropriate after last night's highly charged, emotional debate: "Do your thing. Do it unapologetically. Don't be discouraged by criticism. You probably already know what they're going to say. Pay no mind to the fear of failure. It's far more valuable than success. Take ownership, take chances, and have fun. And no matter what, don't ever stop doing your thing." (Asher Roth)

“The truth is that the universe has been answering you all of your life,

but you cannot receive the answers unless you are awake.”

~ Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
Winnie

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed May 27, 2015 10:59 am

:lol:
I didn't see the footage but reading theat it sounds like it was like taking the top Tom cat and putting him in the dog kennel.

Though I've looked into UFO topics a lot and even claimed to see one, you'll be surprised to hear I don't know much about Dolan, I'm guessing he's more of a sceptic? If so putting him in there would produce not so much a world awakening as a collision of universes!!!

EDIT: just looked up a little bit on Dolan, not a sceptic at all but quite the opposite. Hmm, clashes, clashes in views happen in every human group, this lot are no different.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Winnie » Fri May 29, 2015 9:51 am

Yup its one of those you had to be there moments

Richard D was being asked resonablle questions about the supposed disclosure Alien Roswell Slides and was more than a bit defensive ...... George AWA co host Dead air founder was more than a little angry about people paying for this disclosure that turned out to be the body of a 2 year old boy. According to Jaime M these slides were authenticated by several experts, he had them for over a year. And yet it took someone with a £20 deblurring program to read a label only 2 days after the big disclosure event pretty much debunking everything.

Abyhow there is more to the story here is a Whitley S aka Communion take on events and the latest earthfile

http://strieber.streamguys1.com/dreamla ... 0_15fr.mp3

https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID= ... nvironment
Winnie

Postby Winnie » Sat May 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Winnie

Previous

Return to Science, Philosophy And The Paranormal