GATII Team NEW Episode last monday each month 9PM (UK)

We welcome any and all paranormal groups onto our forum, and would love to hear what happened in their own investigations, or ones by private individuals. Please feel free to post results of any vigils not by Everything Ghost team here.

Re: NEW Episode last monday of everymonth 9PM (UK time)

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:56 am

I think it's one of the other crew speaking to Andy just as he was calling out.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:11 am

Could well be! Probably even likely,

But the point about we don't know what ghosts sound like and can't say they won't sound like live people on times still stands too.

I'll have to have listen tomorrow, see what you're hearing, - I'll likely agree with you if that's what it sounds like :) hit the sack now ( actually didn't realize the time!) /:)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby GII-Team » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:51 am

Thanks for the feedback tom!

The shadow we took your advice but still was unsure about it hence why we wanted people to make up there own mind as it is a difficult bit of filming to analyse with an easy answer.

We did not hear lady,,,but its just our analysis and could mishear from the information in our heads of the location. our next vigil is completely blinded so no info so will interesting to see what if anything we capture.

I will re-lisern to hate section and see what we capture.

I can 100% confirm no one in this video or any of our other videos places "FALSE" evidence maybe get analysis wrong sometimes but without intention, but do have to disagree with you about "Alright Then Andy" as out of 4 audio devices recording the voice was only on 1 of them so could not be 1 of us,,,the only person it could of been was glen as it was me or either of the 2 females, but only recorded on the laptops audio feed for some reason ?
I know its extremely clear with depth like it was right on top of the laptop but what does help us with proof is how fast it was spoken was not normal.

There is a lot of people who climb up the tower, the report about the deaths says 1 of the taxi drivers use to go up there all the time to escape life and one day took a rope with him.

I love the scepticism :) it helps, but no doctoring here mate!
GII-Team

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:36 pm

I don't think Tom was thinking you'd doctored it, just that someone may have said your name somewhere and you didn't realise it, or something. But, if you ruled that out then, you got what you got :smile:

I'm going to have a listen now and see what I think.

Without listening to it, I personally accept that it could be real.... and in my experience, those most convincing incidents are just like that, where you get a voice out of nowhere or people hear them like this...they sound like real people, not unnatural mechanics or audio blurt.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby GII-Team » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:13 pm

I understand just wanted to cover our backs lol

what is compelling about this is, we never try to analyse audio evidence from the laptop because the audio quality is so bad!
how ever from the part when the laptop feed came in the episode all the audio was from the laptop and the only reason why we found it was because of the movement documented through the laptop video and whilst editing that we found lots of audio evidence.

And none of the audio we did display in the laptop feed was recorded on any device other than the laptop....very strange or is it? do spirits talk over various device or just 1 , 1 from our current experience but this might not be the case overall ?

And the only man other than me who was at the vigil was glen and its not his voice.

Thanks for viewing and feedback....its our favourite location so far ...so much history and activity.
GII-Team

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:48 pm

Sounds interesting. I tried to listen, but on a tablet right now but no earphones so I don't trust I'm hearing everything. Will have another go later when I'm home. :smile:
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Quite right, I am not accusing anybody, especially G-II, of faking stuff. It just stuck me that the "All right, Andy" sounded more like someone responding to something Andy said at that moment, a request or a question.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: GATII Team NEW Episode last monday each month 9PM (UK)

Postby GII-Team » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:40 pm

I understand mate but it was only on 1 of 4 devices and not glens voice, is a strange one.

The next episode is finished (no we don't work fast lol but its a 5 min video)

GII-WebTV S2E5 > SAMPLE VIDEO > Preview of our next 2 episodes > Anomalys from BASE & Andys Staunton Park Forest Adventure.

Just showcasing some of the evidence on the episodes whilst we work hard on the production.
Release date will be march 30th 9pm.

tom im going to email you right now lol
GII-Team

Re: GATII Team NEW Episode last monday each month 9PM (UK)

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:46 am

Hi Andy, was that a link you wanted to post there in that last post, to the next episode? Not linking.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Re: GII Team NEW Episode last monday each month 9PM (UK)

Postby GII-Team » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:00 pm

Sorry Alison is wasn't, just information...30th march it is released.
GII-Team

PreviousNext

Return to Other PNI Group Investigations