Scarborough Ghost Group

We welcome any and all paranormal groups onto our forum, and would love to hear what happened in their own investigations, or ones by private individuals. Please feel free to post results of any vigils not by Everything Ghost team here.

Re: Scarborough Ghost Hunters

Postby jerry1975 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi Gitm,

Bowes castle sounds interesting, good it's a open place too.
Did you contact the pub and ask if you could do an investigation, just wondering how you approached them if that's the case.

I am not sure how to approach potential haunted places to investigate and wonderd how you guys do it.

Thanks for any advice.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:30 am

Hmm, it is usually I who books our investigations. I just phone the place and speak to the manager, tell them who we are, and ask them if we can stay to do an investigation for a fee. If it's an inn or hotel, I propose we book a room or rooms, and ask if we can have access to the haunted.areas during the night, that we will be quiet and respectful and choose a night when the place has fewest guests. Sometimes we stay there as guests ourselves, sometimes we hire a room and don't sleep over and only use that one room as a hub, often we agree to all.have a meal there too.

Just make it worthwhile for them. Sometimes just hiring the room is enough.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby jerry1975 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:57 am

Thanks Gitm for that, very helpful.

Well Scarborough Ghost Hunters had a talk night last night, myself, my wife ( Sarah ) and a guest member talked about experiences then our guest talked about how she feels she may have a spirit that has latched on to her and has followed her to various property's they have owned, she got one place blessed by a priest but now a few years later they feel the spirit may have latched on to her.

The talk was very interesting and I told them to get in touch if anything happens and I will try to investigate / help.

I will be investigating this further if / when anything happens.

Things are slowly starting to look up.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:18 am

Go for it, Jerry, sounds like an intervention might be needed to send that spirit to its rightful place. Did the lady say if the incidents were benign, malevolent, playful, teasing, etc?
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby jerry1975 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Hi SpiritBear,

She said it was malevolent and scary things were happening such as loud noises, things being moved and audible activity.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:45 am

Ok, sounds like they need to get someone in there ASAP, and put a stop to it, otherwise it will escalate to threats and physical harm. Either a minister or an expert from a Spiritualist group should be able to send the spirit on its way to the Other Side. I suggest you urge the lady not to waste any time in getting this taken care of!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby jerry1975 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:47 am

Hi SpiritBear,

Thanks, i have told her she should see a minister and is looking into it.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Re: Scarborough Ghost Group

Postby jerry1975 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:24 am

Hi Everyone,

Well first of all I have changed the name back to Scarborough Ghost Group as I discovered there's no company called Scarborough Ghost Hunters that do ghost tours.

I have not heard from the guest we had a couple of weeks ago, I will contact them soon for a update.

I have been not myself lately so haven't been focused for a while but I'm trying to think of things to try and get some members.

I am researching a possible location for a investigation, it's old, very accessible and hopefully haunted, more soon.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Good luck, Jerry, let us know how you get on!
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Sounds like you're getting it together, I look forward to finding out about that site you are thinking of doing, sounds interesting! :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Other PNI Group Investigations