Starting a paranormal group. help please.

Advice, comments and discussion about investigating haunted locations, equiptment to use and how to do it. Tell us about your own investigations here too, we'd love to hear them!

Re: Starting a paranormal group. help please.

Postby Zombiekiller » Fri May 15, 2015 2:34 pm

Jerry,

Even scarbro' is not too far away i mean at some point we could always meet up and join forces for an investigation if you want. at the moment its just me and my friend that are defo doing it but i have 3 others interested. I would think it might be beneficial for both parties.
Zombiekiller

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Great idea if your two groups could meet and team up. You could consider it a sort of trial run. Just make sure that you report your experiences here so that we can enjoy them-and lots of pictures and EVPs, please!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Zombiekiller » Fri May 15, 2015 5:45 pm

no problem. :)
Zombiekiller

Postby jerry1975 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi Zombiekiller,

Sounds a good idea, maybe at some point we could meet and do a joint investigation.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Zombiekiller » Fri May 15, 2015 8:08 pm

yes sounds like a plan Jerry.

Bekki
Zombiekiller

Postby jerry1975 » Thu May 21, 2015 8:40 am

Hi Zombiekiller,

There a few places around the Scarborough area to investigate, I don't mind travelling a small distance but I only have a small car ( 501cc micro car ) so can't do long distance at the moment unfortunately.
I wish I still had my motorcycles lol, oh well.

I was going to do Scarborough castle as I have seen a ghost there before.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu May 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Jerry, zombie: Sounds like Scarborough Castle is the ideal place for you two to meet up and do an investigation. It sounds like both of you can get there easily, so get your kit ready and go for it! But we expect full reports and pictures from both of you! Good luck!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby jerry1975 » Wed May 27, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi Spirit Bear,

Yeah Scarborough Castle is easy to get to and you can get near the castle where the ghosts are via a path that leads up.
I know that there is one ghost there as I've seen it myself and there are a few others that have been seen.

I am going to investigate this at some point soon and Zombiekiller you are very welcome to join me /us.

Jerry.
jerry1975

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed May 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Jerry1975 I notice we have some new members in Yorkshire now, not so far from you for vigils? If everyone wants to do investigations, maybe if you met up somewhere in between and see how you get on?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Zombiekiller » Fri May 29, 2015 12:00 am

jerry1975 wrote:Hi Spirit Bear,

Yeah Scarborough Castle is easy to get to and you can get near the castle where the ghosts are via a path that leads up.
I know that there is one ghost there as I've seen it myself and there are a few others that have been seen.

I am going to investigate this at some point soon and Zombiekiller you are very welcome to join me /us.

Jerry.

omg really? sorry only just seen this. I would love to if i can. that would be very cool. I'm having trouble getting my group to commit to investigating and I'm getting frustrated.
Zombiekiller

PreviousNext

Return to All about ghost investigating