GATII Team NEW Episode last monday each month 9PM (UK)

We welcome any and all paranormal groups onto our forum, and would love to hear what happened in their own investigations, or ones by private individuals. Please feel free to post results of any vigils not by Everything Ghost team here.

GATII Team NEW Episode last monday each month 9PM (UK)

Postby GII-Team » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:22 pm

We are releasing a new episode the last Monday of every month at 9pm.
(We will just update this POST when with regards to our episodes instead of spamming up your forum)

all episodes will be released onto our channel > http://www.youtube.com/c/GIIWebTV
Tonights episode (23/2/15) is Season 2 Episode 4 - The Racton Ruins Paranormal Investigation part 2.

The Episode will be placed onto our website http://www.gii-webtv.webs.com within the next 24/48 hours.

We hope you enjoy the new style videos!!!
GII-Team

Re: NEW Episode last monday of everymonth 9PM (UK time)

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Can't wait to see the next episode, you do good work! Still hoping to make out your way some time this year.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GII-Team » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGNrcpmj6fI
Our NEW Paranormal Episode is now released.
S2E4 - Racton Ruins INVST part 2.

I will email about your trip :)
GII-Team

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:36 pm

I will be back over the pond at the end of May, I have 3 days available that weekend before I head to Wales, maybe then?
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Sounds good GII :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby GII-Team » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Sounds good may is a good month to join us :)
I will be in touch in the next few days.

Thanks for your support guys n girls.
GII-Team

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:49 am

I've just gone thru your latest footage, and for the most part I concur with most of your findings. I finally did see that shadow figure near the flask, once you had slowed down the footage. Doesn't look to be big enough for an adult, but you did state that there are 2 ghost children that have been seen there?

From 6:21-6:25, I don't hear the word "folly", it sounds more like "lady" to me. The bit from 15:45-15:50 was hilarious when you hear "a******"! Is that his name, or is he slagging one of you? Whatever, it was very rude, to say the least! At 19:00, when the word "hate" comes up, I'm sure I can hear another word before it, but I can't make out what it is.

Now I come to a piece that I must be bluntly honest about. I'm not accusing anybody of any monkey business. It's the EVP 'All right, Andy". I'm sorry, but that defo sounds like a living, human, voice, and not an spirit. It is too clean, too easily heard, and too articulate.

I am also curious about the statement that many people hung themselves from the top of the tower. How did they get up there? The shots looking straight up the tower show no stairs, and I doubt anyone could climb up there. Is there a way they could reach it from the back side of the ruin and climb up from there?

All in all, tho, a very good vigil. Seems the spirits that haunt the place are getting used to seeing you. That will establish a bond of trust between you and them during future visits. It will be easier to move them to the Other Side if they know it is friends helping them over. Except for the nasty guy who seems to dislike all of you intensely, they seem to be a friendly bunch.

I hope you understand that being a confirmed skeptic in most matters PN, I must take a jaundiced view of any and all evidence that I examine, until I'm satisfied that natural explanations can be ruled out. I have to call 'em as I see' em!
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:39 am

Spirit Bear wrote:Now I come to a piece that I must be bluntly honest about. I'm not accusing anybody of any monkey business. It's the EVP 'All right, Andy". I'm sorry, but that defo sounds like a living, human, voice, and not an spirit. It is too clean, too easily heard, and too articulate.

And who's to say what a ghost sounds like? ;-) Who can qualify that?
It's just a modern day fashion that they have to sound distorted or semi-human, but IMO this is because most of the EVP "voices" you hear on popular TV shows like GA are electronic anomalies, which could easily be otherwise explained as audio pareidolia and not ghosts at all. Certainly most of them on these shows sound like the tape machine's mechanics or some electrical interference to me - which coincidently can sound like various words. But, as far as actual witness reports of hauntings go, for centuries anecdotes of "disembodied voices" have been described as sounding entirely human. In modern times witnesses still report them as this. Certainly the ones Chatelaine heard at Chillingham and in her previous house after the building work began were, for example. Add to that all the accounts of witnesses hearing replays of violent rows in a next room that should be empty, their name being called when no one is there, monks chanting or singing...

I have to admit I haven't had a chance to listen to this yet, but just a point that had to be made.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:48 am

Sorry, GiTM, but I am standing by my statement on this one. And what are you still doing up at nearly 3AM? Can't sleep? ;-)
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:53 am

You can stand by the statement Tom, but you haven't given a logical explanation to counter my point and so justify that statement! ;) :D

Up late? Oh I dunno, off work tomorrow :-D
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Next

Return to Other PNI Group Investigations