MH Series 3 & Most Haunted Live - Halloween 2015

Discuss favourite or least favoured paranormal TV shows

MH Series 3 & Most Haunted Live - Halloween 2015

Postby Kitty » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Really Channel have just announced there is going to be a Most Haunted Live event on the 31st October. Also Series 3 looks like it starts on 18th October at 10pm

http://really.uktv.co.uk/shows/most-haunted/

http://really.uktv.co.uk/most-haunted/m ... nted-live/
Kitty

Re: MH Series 3 & Most Haunted Live - Halloween 2015

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:48 am

Whoopee! :roll:
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Kitty » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:29 pm

So you won't be watching then? :-| ;-)
Kitty

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Nope: # 1, I don't have a TV anymore, and # 2, it most likely won't be available in the US. Besides, we all know the scenario-more fakery, more silliness from Fester and Kidder, Fred Batt standing around doing absolutely nothing. As for the Live, I wonder who they get for the host? Bring back Paul "shortest of short breaks" Ross? Who'd want to sit thru 3 hours of listening to that jackass?
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:42 am

And despite all the same-old huff and puff in that statement, SB will buy the DVD and watch it avidly ... cos he always does! ;-)

TBH, despite my own past criticism and disappointment in the show, I just watched an episode from the latest series, Oakwell Hall, and for the first time in ages didn't turn it off or fall asleep. ... it was very good!! Back to the old formula they had in very early seasons, no histrionics, no obvious fakery - it looked pretty credible to me, and seemingly some great results, very good!

If they keep it up like that, all will be well. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:29 am

GhostInTheMachine wrote:
If they keep it up like that, all will be well. :)

Maybe so, GiTM, but it won't undo the damage 14 years of bad acting, fakery, and total non-stop BS has caused!
Spirit Bear

Postby Kitty » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Oakwell Hall was a gorgeous location too, GITM, I'd love to live there !

I find MH entertaining despite knowing they're faking a lot of it. As long as you don't take it seriously it's a good watch.

I hope they don't bring Paul Ross back after the scandal he was involved in over here in the UK. I won't be able to take him seriously :shock:

(Link here re the story. Although his wife says she'll stick by him, they have now split. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-him.html )
Kitty

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Kitty wrote:Oakwell Hall was a gorgeous location too, GITM, I'd love to live there !

Absolutely! You know Chatelaine and I were looking it up to see how to go there, we just have to visit that one, beautiful house! It's not expensive to visit either, just about £2 for an adult, and the grounds are free.
Here's the website:

http://www.kirklees.gov.uk/leisure/muse ... index.aspx

Kitty]I find MH entertaining despite knowing they're faking a lot of it. As long as you don't take it seriously it's a good watch.[/quote]

Exactly! I wish everyone who still thinks otherwise would just realise that, stop feeling an idiot for not realising in the first place, and take it as it was intended.

TBH I think this episode was probably pretty much all investigation, if not all. It just seemed like an investigation we would have done ourselves, really enjoyed it, for first time in ages.

[quote="Kitty wrote:
I hope they don't bring Paul Ross back after the scandal he was involved in over here in the UK. I won't be able to take him seriously :shock:

(Link here re the story. Although his wife says she'll stick by him, they have now split. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-him.html )

I didn't know about that, but he's just one I hope doesn't come back..... Leslie, Kath, Brian, Ciaran and a load of others should stay away. But some of those we know will anyway. Fred Batt is pretty pointless, and I find the demon stuff tedious.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:07 am

I just read that Paul Ross story-just what is meow meow powder? Is that a UK slang for coke? :?:
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:22 am

It says it there in the article, it's a term for mephedrone.

Also more here:-

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/new ... s-20140117
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Next

Return to Ghosts On TV